Organisation : Haryan Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Post Name : HSSC State Common Eligibility Test CET Group C Recruitment 2022
Qualification : Class 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Diploma
Number of Vacancies : 26000
Start Date : 17th June 2022
Last Date : 08th July 2022
Website : https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/eforms/login.aspx
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is HSSC CET Group C Recruitment?
Government of Haryana launched the portal for registration for the Common Eligibility Test (CET). This advertisement would like to inform all those desirous of appearing in the Common Eligibility Test proposed to be held in August, 2022, to apply on the designated portal on or before 8th July, 2022. Those who have already applied on the designated portal and paid the due fees shall be eligible to appear in the CET proposed to be conducted in August, 2022, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned in the notification of Government dated 5th May, 2022, as amended on 31st May, 2022.
How To Apply HSSC CET Group C Recruitment?
To Apply HSSC CET Group C Recruitment, Follow the below steps
Step 1: Go to the above link.
Step 2: Enter mobile number & login
1. Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
After closing date of registration, no change/correction/modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand etc. shall not been entertained and shall be deemed to be rejected.
2. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of information and upload all documents before finally submitting the application.
3. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form as no request for change in any particular shall be admissible at any later stage. They shall upload all relevant documents and photo as per specifications.
4. After successful submission of application, candidates can again take final print out of application form and e-Challan.
5. Applications must be submitted in online mode only. The hard copy of application formalong with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time when called upon to do so by Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Documents which have not been uploaded, shall not be entertained.
6. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
7. The Commission does not scrutinize the documents at the time of submission of online application and the same are checked only at the time of Scrutiny by Commission or Appointing Authority.
8. One time registration portal will be opened again after the CET result for eligible candidates only shortlisted on the basis of CET score through which they can apply for the posts for which they possess essential qualifications.
9. A candidate whether he belongs to General or reserved category viz. SC, BCA, BCB, EWS, ESP, ESM/DESM, DFF or PwD (persons with disabilities) can submit only one online application form under one particular category of post advertised.
Candidate must upload their photo in online application form having following specifications:
**In JPEG (.jpg) file format.
**Photo should not be older than 3 months.
**The photograph should be in colour and of the size of 2 inch x 2 inch.
**The background should be a plain white or off-white.
**Head should cover 80% of the photo.
**Photo resolution should be 600 DPI minimum.
**The photo print should be clear and with a continuous tone quality.
**It should have full face, front view, eyes open.
**The Photo should present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
**Centre head within frame.
**There should not be any distracting shadows on the face or on the background.
**Head coverings are not permitted except for religious reasons, but the facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of the face must be clearly shown.
**The expression on the face should look neutral (no smile & mouth Closed).
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form (MANDATORY)
**Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
**Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate, certificate for family member of ESM and children/grandchildren of Freedom Fighters.
**Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience.
**Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
**Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. as per criteria.
**Haryana Bonafide Resident certificate.
**EWS certificate shall be as per Haryana Government guidelines applicable for jobs in Haryana Government.
**Sports gradation certificate shall be as per latest sports policy of Haryana government.
**Experience Certificate for socio economic claim as per Annexure D1
**Experience Certificate as part of essential qualification as per Annexure F1.
**For Ex-Servicemen (ESM):
Application Fee of HSSC CET Group C Recruitment
The Application Fee of HSSC CET Group C Recruitment are given below,
Fee once deposited against an application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
The fee should be deposited through online mode or e-Challan.
Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. online mode or e-Challan while applying online.
Commission will not responsible for unsuccessful payment/Transaction Status Failure/Transaction Status Pending.
Age Limit of HSSC CET Group C Recruitment
The Age Limit of HSSC CET Group C Recruitment are given below,
1. Age for entry into Government service or to compete for regular recruitment and
relaxation in age under various circumstances shall be as per Haryana Government
instructions no. 22/06/2021-1GS-III dated 25.03.2022 or as amended from time to time.
It shall be considered on cut off date of advertisements of skill and/or written exam for
the relevant post.
2. Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the online application form and the same recorded
in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate will be accepted by the
Commission for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be
considered or granted.
Notification : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2022/3679-note.pdf
The minimum educational qualification is Class 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Diploma.
Syllabus For HSSC CET Group C Recruitment
The Syllabus For HSSC CET Group C Recruitment atre given below,
What is the last date of HSSC CET Group C?
The last date of HSSC CET Group C is 08th July 2022.