Organisation : Airports Authority Of India
Post Name : AAI Recruitment of Officers through GATE 2018
Opening Date For On-Line Applications : 28/03/2018
Closing Date For On-Line Applications : 27/04/2018
Total Vacancies : 542 Posts
Advertisement No. : Advt. No.01/2018
Website : https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment
Notification : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2018/743AAIGATE.pdf
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
AAI Recruitment of Officers through GATE
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.
Related / Similar Recruitment : AAI Junior Executive & Manager Recruitment 2020
** AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category – I Status. Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates possessing valid GATE-2018
Name of the Post & Vacancies
*(NCL) = (Non-Creamy Layer)
** Includes 2 vacancies for PWD (1-OH-One leg, 1-HH-partially deaf)
i. Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above posts.
ii. Vacancies reserved for OBC (NCL) category are available to OBC candidates belonging to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) only as per the Govt. of India Guidelines.
SC/ST Certificate :
** Candidates belonging to SC/ST category shall have to submit the Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of document verification.
OBC Certificate :
** The candidates applying against vacancies reserved for OBCs should note that they have to produce a valid caste certificate at the time of document verification in support of their belonging to OBC community in the Central list of OBC, issued by the Government of India, in the prescribed format for this purpose so as to prove that they do not belong to “Creamy Layer” of the OBCs.
** OBC certificate to be issued by the Competent Authority and should be recent,within 06 months.
iii. The SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate issued should either be in Hindi or English. Any Variation in the caste name will not be accepted.
Name of Post : Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)
** Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
GATE Branch/ GATE Code : Civil /CE
Name of Post : Junior Executive(Engineering-Electrical)
** Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
GATE Branch/ GATE Code : Electrical/EE
Name of the Post : Junior Executive (Electronics)
** Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics and having valid GATE Normalized Marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
GATE Branch/ GATE Code : Electronics and Communication /EC
Name of the Post : Junior Executive (Architecture)
** Full time Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture.
GATE Branch/ GATE Code : AR
AS ON 30/04/2018 :
i. Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
ii. Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
iii. Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
iv. For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
v. The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted.
Age Relaxation :
a. Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989
1. Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Normalized Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
2. Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification.
3. Call letter for appearing for document verification will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for document verification without a copy of the call letter.
4. During document verification, the candidate will have to produce their Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of the Certificates.
5. On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the GATE Normalized Marks of applied candidates.
6. Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of various original documents relating to Age, Qualifications, Caste & Medical fitness certificate.
Scale of Pay : Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
In addition to Basic Pay, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum,Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, uniform allowance etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 9.1 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive respectively.
Opening Date for On-Line Applications : 28/03/2018
Last Date for On-Line Applications : 27/04/2018
Last Date for payment of Application Fee : 02/05/2018
Application Fee & Mode Of Remittance
** Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY.
** SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
** Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
Method For Submission of Application Fees
** Candidate needs to re-log in and click the link/tab “Make online Payment” which will become active only after 24 hours of submission of online Application.
** The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only from State Bank Collect System of State Bank of India.
** The 10 digit Transaction Reference Number starting with “DU” is generated by the system on successful payment
The step wise process for deposit of Examination Fee through State Bank Collect System :
Note : Link will be active only 24 hours after the submission of online Application
Click on “Make Online Payment”. On clicking the link, the candidate will be navigated to State Bank Collect page of AAI displaying their logo and available categories of payments in drop boxes. Next Screen will be displayed
Step 1 : Enter Your AAI Application Number
Step 2 : Enter Your Date of Birth
Step 3 : On the Next Screen Following Data will appear automatically from Data Base
a) Application Sequence Number;
b) Date of Birth;
c) Name of Applicant;
d) Mobile Number;
e) Post Applied;
f) Social Category;
g) E-mail ID;
h) Exam Fees.
Step 4 : Verify the details and click on ‘Confirm’ button. Now, you will be taken to payment gateway.
Step 5 : Select appropriate ‘Mode of Payment’.
Step 6 : Check the charges/Commission applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment.’
Step 7 : Pay ‘online’ using Internet Banking/ Credit Card/Debit Card and print the e-receipt for Candidate’s record.
Step 8 : After the Payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of submitted application.
Instruction for Scanning Of Photograph & Signature :
i) Photograph Image :
** Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture (not more than 3 months old)
** Size of scanned photograph file should be between 20kb-50kb and Dimensions 200X230 pixels, only.
ii) Signature image:
** The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
** Size of signature file should be between 10kb-20kb Dimensions 140×60 pixels
How To Apply
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line application
i) Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on official website under tab “CAREERS”.
ii) Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
iii) Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information :
(a) Educational qualification details with percentage of marks/GATE Score Card etc., as per eligibility criteria
(b) Personal details
(c) Caste/Category Certificate (for SC/OBC-NCL Candidates).
(d) Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
(e) Scanned photograph and signature (as per dimensions given below).
(f) Any other details/documents required relating to eligibility criteria.
1. The essential qualifications acquired through distance learning/part time or equivalent qualifications such AMIE/Certificate etc. shall not be considered.
2. Where a specialization is required in the qualifying degree in the essential qualification,candidate is required to submit a certificate from the University/Institution with a clear mention of their specialization in the qualifying degree.
3. In the case of Integrated Master’s Degree in Engineering, candidate will have to produce a certificate at the time of document verification in support of possession of Graduate degree and statement of marks in Engineering issued by the University/Institution.
4. Only the candidates with qualifying GATE Normalized Marks on GATE Score Card will be eligible to apply for the post of Junior Executive (Engineering – Civil/Electrical), Junior Executive (Electronics) and Junior Executive (Architecture).
5. No experience is essential to apply for the above posts.
** Information such as date of birth, Category and Sub-Category [SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Ex-Serviceman], email Id once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed under any circumstances.
** The candidates selected for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) shall have to execute a surety bond for an amount of Rupees five lakhs to serve Airports Authority of India for a period of three years after completion of training.
** Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.