Organisation : A.P. Animal Husbandry Subordinate Services Andhra Pradesh AHD
Recruitment Name : Animal Husbandry Assistant AHA Recruitment 2023
Qualification : Diploma / Degree in Animal Husbandry
Number of Vacancies : 1896
Application Last Date : 11-12-2023
Website : https://ahd.aptonline.in/AHMS/Views/Home.aspx
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
- 1 AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Recruitment
- 2 Vacancies of Animal Husbandry Assistant
- 3 Eligibility of Animal Husbandry Assistant
- 4 Educational Qualifications of Animal Husbandry Assistant
- 5 Age Limit of Animal Husbandry Assistant
- 6 How To Apply for Animal Husbandry Assistant?
- 7 Application & Examination Fee of Animal Husbandry Assistant
- 8 Important Dates of Animal Husbandry Assistant
AHD Animal Husbandry Assistant Recruitment
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Animal Husbandry Assistant (1896 posts) in A.P. Animal Husbandry Subordinate Services from eligible candidates within the age group of 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2023. The Animal Husbandry Assistant post carries the pay scale of Rs.22460 – 72810 in RPS 2022. Last Date of Online Applications is 11th December 2023.
Related / Similar Recruitment : OFDC Recruitment 2023 Executive, Field Assistant
Vacancies of Animal Husbandry Assistant
The details of vacancies are as follows
District No. of vacancies
YSR KADAPA 210
SPSR NELLORE 143
WEST GODAVARI 102
EAST GODAVARI 15
Total : 1896
1. The details of vacancies viz., Community, District wise and Gender wise (General / Women) may be seen at Annexure-I.
2. The no of vacancies notified may increase or decrease as per actual requirement.
3. The notification is issued basing on the carried forward vacancies of previous recruitments held in the year 2019 & 2020.
Eligibility of Animal Husbandry Assistant
i. He / She shall be eligible as per the details specified in the notification published in the website “ahd.aptonline.in or https://apaha-recruitment.aptonline.in” on 20-11-2023.
ii. He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering his / her unfit for such service:,
iii. He / She character and antecedents are such as to qualify his / her for such service:,
iv. He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
v. He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh.
Educational Qualifications of Animal Husbandry Assistant
A candidate should possess the prescribed academic qualifications for the post as on the date of this notification for direct recruitment.
1) Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati.
2) Intermediate Vocational course in Dairying and Poultry Sciences as one of the subjects of study / two years Poultry Diploma Course conducted by the Polytechnic College Ramachandrapuram of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati etc., / two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA) as per the provisions of GO MS No:34 Dtd.13-09-2013 of AHDDF (AHII) Dept.
3) Intermediate vocational course with dairying Board of Intermediate Education
4) Intermediate (APOSS) with dairy farming as one vocational subject.
5) B.Sc (Dairy Science)
6) BSc with Dairy science as one of the subject study
7) MSc (Dairy Science)
8) Diploma Veterinary Science of Higher Education council of Vocational Education
9) B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
10) Diploma in Dairy Processing of SVVU
11) Diploma in Veterinary Science of Bharat Sevak Samaj, Central Board of Examinations.
12) B.Vocational course of Dairying & Animal Husbandry
“Provided that the candidates selected with the qualifications shall undergo 4 months departmental intensive skill-oriented hands-on departmental training to be conducted by Department of Animal Husbandry”.
Age Limit of Animal Husbandry Assistant
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he / she is more than 42 years of age as on 01.07.2023 as per G.O.Ms.No.109,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:10.10.2023. Candidates should not be born earlier than 01.07.1981 and not later than 01.07.2005.
How To Apply for Animal Husbandry Assistant?
STEP-I: Candidates applying has to complete the Registration carefully to obtain Registration ID in the website (ahd.aptonline.in or https://apaha-recruitment.aptonline.in) while completing the registration; the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Department bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. Details entered in registration are final and can’t be edited.
STEP-II: Complete the payment by thoroughly checking the details entered in Registration screen.
STEP-III: The applicant has to login in the website (ahd.aptonline.in or https://apaha-recruitment.aptonline.in) with the Registration ID and the Password (Date of Birth) given by Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Submit Online Application” in the home page. After successful Submission of Application, print of the submitted application will be available.
A. The Department is not responsible, for any omissions by the applicant in bio- data particulars while submitting the application form online. The applicants are therefore, advised strictly to follow the instructions given in the user manual.
B. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form will be taken as final. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
C. Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently will not be entertained by the Department under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission.
If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes to the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage and also liable for punishment as per Para 16.1 of this notification.
D. Before uploading/submission of application form, the candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this examination. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
E. Applications not fulfilling the criteria specified in the notification will be rejected and there will be no refund of the fees.
F. Though admit card is issued candidature can be rejected / cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found to be In-eligible.
G. Check list of the documents to be uploaded.
I) Applicant photo
II) Applicant Signature
III) SSC certificate
IV) Educational Qualification certificates
V) Caste & Community certificate (if applicable)
VI) Study certificates (IV to X class) / Local status (Nativity) certificate
VII) Service experience certificates (if applicable)
VIII) Disability certificate (if applicable)
IX) Age relaxation support document (if applicable)
X) Ex-servicemen certificate (if applicable)
XI) Meritorious Sports certificate (if applicable)
Application & Examination Fee of Animal Husbandry Assistant
Applicant must pay Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only) towards application and examination fee.
i) The candidate applying as non local candidate in addition to his/her local district will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 1000/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts).
However, the fee for categories of SC, ST, PH & Ex-Service Men candidates is Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) and additional fee of Rs. 500/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts) only.
Fee Structure :
Category Application + Examination Fees Candidates applying for non local districts (Per each district)
SC/ST/PH/Ex- Service men Rs 500 Rs 500
Others Rs 1,000/- Rs.1,000/-
Mode Of Payment :
i) The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment gateway using UPI / net banking / credit card / debit card. The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website.
ii) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
Important Dates of Animal Husbandry Assistant
Date of Notification / Online Applications 20-11-2023
Last Date of Fee Payment: 10-12-2023
Last Date of Online Applications: 11-12-2023
Issue of Hall Tickets: 27-12-2023
Examination Date: 31-12-2023
Detailed Recruitment Notification Download here : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2023/4422-aha.pdf