Organisation : Health Department
Exam Name : BCECE Board Senior Resident/ Tutor Recruitment 2022
Qualification : MBBS / Post Graduation Degree in Relevant Discipline
Vacancies : 1511
Starting Date : 18th August, 2022
Last Date : 01st September, 2022
Website : https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/HEALTH22_Index.php
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is BCECE Board Senior Resident/ Tutor Exam?
BCECE Board Senior Resident/ Tutor Exam is organised by Health Department. The Qualification is MBBS / Post Graduation Degree in Relevant Discipline. The BCECE Board Senior Resident/ Tutor Recruitment maximum age limit is 37 years. The selection Process is Written Examination / Intervie & Document Verification. Every eligible candidate has to submit an undertaking stating that He / She has never been appointed and completed the 3 years tenure post or SR / Tutor in applied subject. The Last Date of submission is 01st September, 2022.
How To Apply BCECE Board Senior Resident Exam?
To Apply BCECE Board Senior Resident Exam, the procedure are given below
Apply Link : https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/HEALTH22_Index.php
Step 1: Online Registration
Step 2: Personal Information & required entries
Step 3: Upload Photo & Signature
Step 4: Enter Educational Information
Step 5: Application Preview
Step 6: Payment of Examination Fee
Step 7: Download Hard Copy
Vacancies for BCECE Board Senior Resident Exam
The Vacancies for BCECE Board Senior Resident Exam are given below,
The Eligibility Criteria of BCECE Board Senior Resident Exam are given below,
** The Qualification is MBBS / Post Graduation Degree in Relevant Discipline.
** The BCECE Board Senior Resident/ Tutor Recruitment maximum age limit is 37 years.
Important information for BCECE Board Exam
The Important information for BCECE Board Senior Resident Exam are given below,
1. Candidates who have passed with grace marks, only actual marks obtained by the candidates shall be counted. Grace marks awarded to him are not to be considered / counted.
2. a. Candidates on bond are not to be considered eligible for S.R. / Tutor.
b. Recognized or permitted Institutes / Colleges are to be treated similarly.
3. If a candidate has joined service (i.e. is in BHS) before last date of receipt of application, he is to be considered as BHS for all purposes.
4. Result declared after last date of receipt of application will not be entertained. Last date of the month on which examination was held is to be treated as date of passing.
5. All candidates have to produce their failure marks sheet. Unable to do so will make his candidature as Not Eligible.
6. For all foreign graduates, marks awarded in MCI conducted eligibility exam (FMGE) are to be used for calculation for all purposes. Marks of his Degree will not be considered,
7. Candidates having obtained higher qualification (Super specialization) in related course are to be taken into consideration for awarding points.
8. Candidate who have done Post Graduate in board speciality subject, but have applied for S.R. in super speciality subject NMC criteria for eligibility to be applied. MD Medicine candidates are to be considered eligible for S.R. in Geriatrics provided the candidates have applied for S.R. in Geriatrics.
9. All candidates who have done super speciality e.g. MCH / DM directly after passing MBBS are to be awarded 20 points (10 for PG & 10 for Super speciality) just as candidates who have done DM / MCH after MD / MS etc.
10. All such candidates who are working as lecturer or Asst. Prof. (without doing SR / Tutor) are to be considered eligible for SR / Tutor.
11. Candidates who have not submitted Non Creamy Layer Caste Certificate during couselling / documents verification are to be considered as UR candidates.
12. Every eligible candidate has to submit an undertaking stating that He / She has never been appointed and completed the 3 years tenure post or SR / Tutor in applied subject.
Notification : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2022/3825-note.pdf
What are the important date for BCECE Board Exam?
The important date for BCECE Board Senior Resident Exam are given below,
(i) Online Registration Starting Date : 19.08.2022
(ii) Online Registration Closing Date : 01.09.2022 (10.00 P.M.)
(iii) Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / : 01.09.2022 (11.59 P.M.)
(iv) Online Editing of Application Form : 03.09.2022 to 04.09.2022 (11.59 P.M.