Organisation : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Post Name : Trainee Engineers & Project Engineers Recruitment 2020
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech
Number of Vacancies : 108
Job Location : Bengaluru / Hyderabad/ Chandipur
Last Date : 27.09.2020
Website : https://www.bel-india.in/CareersGridbind.aspx?MId=29&LId=1&subject=1&link=0&issnno=1&name=Recruitment+-+Advertisements
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
BEL Engineers Recruitment
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a Navaratna Company and a premier Indian Public Limited Company in Professional Electronics with a portfolio of over 350 different products in the areas of Military Radars, Naval Systems, Electro-Optics, Weapon & Fire Control Communication, C4I Systems, Homeland Security, Telecom and Broadcast, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics and Electro Optics.
Related / Similar Recruitment : ICMR Scientist-B Recruitment 2020
BEL’s Software Division was established in Bengaluru in 1996. The Software division is certified for CMMI Level 5. The division applies State-of the-art technology and industry standard process to achieve compliance. The key customers include the Indian Defence Forces, Para-Military Forces, Election Commission of India, DRDO and other PSUs
Qualification & Experience
Post : Trainee Engineer
Qualification : Full time B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
No. of Posts : 54
Place of Posting : Bengaluru
Experience : Not Applicable/Nil
Post : Project Engineer
Qualification : Full time B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical/Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication) with First Class for General / OBC / EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwD Candidates.
No. of Posts : 54
Place of Posting : Bengaluru / Hyderabad/ Chandipur
Experience : 2 Years
Trainee Engineer- 25 years
Project Engineer-28 years
Mode of Selection
** Candidates should meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement and their online application should be accepted.
** A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/B.Tech and work experience, as indicated below:
i. 75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/B.Tech
ii. 10% marks will be allotted for relevant work experience. (2.5 marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, upto a max of 10 marks)
** Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above, in the ratio of 1:5.
** 15% marks will be allotted for interview.
** Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks, as per the guidelines provide by the concerned University. Failure to do so, will result in disqualification.
** Only relevant experience will be considered. The decision of the selection committee, with respect to relevance of experience will be final. Work experience indicated without supporting documents, will not be considered.
** Intimation w.r.t. conducting of video based interviews will be sent through email. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated therein. The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
Pay & Allowances
a) An amount of Rs. 10,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowances, etc.
Trainee Engineer- Rs. 200/-
Project Engineer-Rs. 500/-
How To Apply ?
Candidates who meet the above requirement may apply online by clicking the relevant link provided against the advertisement. Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission. Requests for any changes in the submitted applications will not be entertained.
Apply Online : online.cbexams.com/belregistration/Default.aspx
1) Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility mentioned in the advertisement.
2) Request for change of category (GEN/OBC/EWS/SC/ST) once declared in the application will not be entertained.
3) Applications received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
4) In the event of any applicant has litigated with his/her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
5) Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without the required enclosures, will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6) The Caste / EWS / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates will be considered under „General? category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Candidates.
7) Candidates are required to possess one valid and active e-mail id, which is to be mentioned in the application form. Information pertaining to the interview will be sent by e-mail to the email Id furnished by the candidate. In no circumstance candidate should share e-mail ID of any other person. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
The last date to submit online applications is 27.09.2020
Clarifications if any, can be sought on 080-22195330, mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org