Organisation : IDBI Bank Limited
Post Name : IDBI Specialist Officer SO Recruitment 2022
Qualification : Bachelor Degree
Number of Vacancies : 226
Start Date : 25th June 2022
Last Date : 10th July 2022
Website : https://www.idbibank.in/idbi-bank-careers-current-openings.aspx
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
- 1 What is IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam?
- 2 How To Apply IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam?
- 3 Vacancies ofIDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam
- 4 Application Fee of IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam
- 5 Payment Mode of IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam
- 6 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Pay & Allowances of IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam
- 8 What are the important date of IDBI SO Exam?
What is IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam?
DBI Bank Ltd. invites online applications from eligible candidates for the below mentioned posts. Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria may apply on-line through the link given on Bank’s website. IDBI has released 226 vacancies for Grade B, C & D Specialist Officer Posts. The last date is 10th July 2022.
How To Apply IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam?
To Apply IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam, Follow the below Exam
1. Candidates are required to have a valid personal Email ID and Mobile number. It should be kept active till completion of this
recruitment process. Bank may notification through the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/
she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online
Step 1: Go to the link https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/idbiscomay22/basic_details.php
Step 2: Give Your personal details.
Step 3: Enter Mobile Number.
Step 4: Enter Alternative Mobile Number.
Step 5: Enter Email ID
Step 6: Enter Security code.
Step 7: Click on Save & Next.
2. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go,
he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a Provisional Registration Number and password will be generated by
the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional R egistration N umber and password. An Email &
SMS indicating the Provisional Registration N umber and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional
Registration N umber and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the
application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data
3. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application
will be possible/ entertained at later stage. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the „SAVE AND NEXT‟
facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on
FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully getting the details filled and verification of such
details, in the online application form ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
4. All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address,
Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online
5. An Email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to
the candidate‟s Email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates
do not receive the Email and SMS intimations at the Email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online
application has not been successfully registered.
Vacancies ofIDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam
Application Fee of IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam
The Application Fee of IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam are given below,
Payment Mode of IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam
The Payment Mode of IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam are given below,
** Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
** The payment can be made using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile
** On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated.
** Candidates are required to take a print of the online application and e-receipt. Online payment receipt will have to be produced, at the time of
** If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed „Your online transaction was unsuccessful.
Please register again.‟ Candidates may then revisit the „Apply Online‟ link and fill in their application details again.
** Without call letter and online payment receipt, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for selection process.
** Candidates are advised to keep 3 copies of the online payment receipt for future use.
The Eligibility Criteria of IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam are given below,
1. Candidates must be either (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee.
2. Age limit:
Pay & Allowances of IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam
The Pay & Allowances of IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam are given below,
What are the important date of IDBI SO Exam?
The important date of IDBI Specialist Officer SO Exam are given below,
Start Date : 25th June 2022
Last Date : 10th July 2022