Organisation :Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Recruitment Name : Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2020
Qualification : 12th, ITI, Bachelor Degree
Number of Vacancies : 493
Posting Place : All Over India
Last Date : 12th December 2020
Website : https://iocl.com/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
IOCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical & Non-Technical Trade Apprentices at its Locations in States of South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)
Related / Similar Recruitment : IOCL Apprentices Recruitment 2021
1. For Discipline Code – 01/06/11/16/21 -Trade Apprentice (Fitter) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter) course.
2. For Discipline Code – 02/07/12/17/22 – Trade Apprentice (Electrician) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electrician) course.
3. For Discipline Code – 03/08/13/18/23 – Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) –Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Electronic Mechanic ) course.
4. For Discipline Code – 04/09/14/19/24 – Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) –Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Instrument Mechanic) course
5. For Discipline Code – 05/10/15/20/25 – Trade Apprentice (Machinist) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Machinist) course
6. For Discipline Code 26/27/28/29/30 – Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
7. For Discipline Code 31/33/35/37/39 – Trade Apprentice-Data Entry Operator (Fresher) – Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate).
8. For Discipline Code 32/34/36/38/40 – Trade Apprentice-Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
9. For all discipline codes : The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time regular course in relevant disciplines. Qualification acquired through Part-time / Correspondence / Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
10. The candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training in an Industry as per the Apprenticeship Act, 1961/1973/1992 as amended from time to time or job experience for a period of 1 year or more are NOT eligible.
11. In case the date of Declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate must submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Institute from where the candidate pursued his course along with his Application Form.
12. Candidates registered with Local / State Employment Exchange(s) and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, are required to apply Online, failing which their candidaturewill not be considered.
13. Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence mode shall NOT be considered.
14. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA / CA/ ICWA, LLB shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection/termination or any time during engagement.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.10.2020 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them). Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST) and up to 13 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
Period of Apprenticeship Training:
As indicated against respective Discipline codes.
1. The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
2. The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option.
How To Apply?
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of Educational Qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application on or before 12th December 2020 @ 5 pm.
Apply Online : https://iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx
2. Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the following portals under the respective State as per their Trades below:
a) Trade Apprentice – ITI at http://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
b) Trade Apprentice Accountant at http://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
c) Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator at http://apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
3. If the application is not submitted in line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the Application is liable for rejection.
4. The last date for submission of on-line application is 12th December 2020 @ 5 pm. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
5. All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/People Careers/job.aspx)
6. Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regard to Written Test shall be only on our website and/or by email/sms-alerts.
** Xth std /SSLC /Matriculation certificate /mark sheet issued by concerned education Board as proof of Date of Birth.
** Certificate of the prescribed Educational Qualification-ITI/HSC/Graduation(as applicable)
** Caste certificate, if applicable.
** PWD certificate, if applicable
** Signature in black ink.
** Recent colour passport size photograph
1. Date of Opening of Online Application: 27th November 2020 From 10 Am Onwards.
2. Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 12th December 2020 Upto 5 Pm.
3. Written Test will be conducted at Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, & Bangalore On 3rd January 2021 (Sunday). Details of date and venue will be informed in the admit card. Admit card will be uploaded in the portal and intimation will be sent via registered email/sms.
4. Tentative Date for upload of provisionally qualified candidates for document verification is 11th January 2021.