indiannavy.nic.in DAS ITI Trade Apprentice Traning Recruitment 2022
Organisation : Dockyard Apprentice School DAS Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
Post Name : ITI/ Non ITI Trade Apprentice Traning Recruitment 2022
Qualification : Class 8th, 10th Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
Number of Vacancies : 338
Last Date : 11th June 2022
Website : https://indiannavy.nic.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
- 1 What is DAS Apprentice Traning Recruitment?
- 2 How To Apply DAS Apprentice Traning Recruitment?
- 3 Document Required for Uplaod
- 4 Vacancies of DAS Apprentice Traning Recruitment
- 5 Eligibility Conditions
- 6 Payment of Stipend to DAS Apprentice Traning
- 7 Scheme of Examination
- 8 General Information
- 9 What is the last date of DAS Apprentice Traning Recruitment?
What is DAS Apprentice Traning Recruitment?
Naval Dockyard, Mumbai invites online applications on Website ITI qualified/ fresher (Rigger) candidates (Male / Female) in various designated trades for enrolment into Apprenticeship training at Dockyard Apprentice School under Apprentice Act 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. A total of 338 vacancies. The last date of registration is 11th June 2022.
Related / Similar Recruitment : CIL Management Trainees Recruitment 2022
How To Apply DAS Apprentice Traning Recruitment?
To Apply DAS Apprentice Traning Recruitment, Follow the below step
Step 1: Go to the link https://dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in/Home/Index.
Step 2: Candidate Registration
step 3: Fill the form
Step 4: Upload document
Step 5: Click on Submit
Document Required for Uplaod
(a) Passport size photo of candidate in light grey background (size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, filesize upto 200 Kb) in .JPEG/.JPG format.
(b) SSCIMatriculation (Std 10) marksheet and proof of Date of Birth (Birth Cetificate or
(c) Std 8 marksheet (where applicable).
(d) ITI marksheet.
(e) Community Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC (with non-creamy layer certificate) only] to be submitted as per extant policies/ regulations in vogue.
(Certificate of Physical Disability, if applicable.
(g) Certificate of son / daughter of Armed Forces Personnel/ ex-Servicemen, if applicable.
(h) Aadhaar PAN card Passport of candidate or any other identity proof prescribed by Government from time to time (file size upto 200 Kb) in JPEG/.JPG format
(j)Certificate of son / daughter of Defence Civilian/ Defence Employees, if applicable.
(k) Aadhaar Card of candidate (Compulsory) (file size upto 200 Kb) in .JPEG/JPG format.
Vacancies of DAS Apprentice Traning Recruitment
The Vacancies of DAS Apprentice Traning Recruitment are given below,
1. One Year Traing:
2. Two Year Traning:
The Eligibility Conditions of DAS Apprentice Traning Recruitment are given below,
As per Apprentices Act 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rule 1992, the minimum educational qualification for a person to undergo apprenticeship training in Designated Trades shall be Std 10 passed (in accordance with Apprentice Act 1961) with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination alongwith ITI examination passed(Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
Born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Oct 2008 wards of Defence employees or Naval civilians as per MoD letter FM/0442/NHQ/1278 D(N-II) dated 14 Nov 1996.
Payment of Stipend to DAS Apprentice Traning
The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed (Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992 is relevant),
Scheme of Examination
The written examination of 2 hrs duration would comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions on General Science, General Knowledge and Mathematics.
1. Candidates are not required to pay any fee for the examination.
2. Candidates are not required to send hard copy of application & admit card to Naval(d)Dockyard. The same are to be retained by the candidates and produced at the time of document verification.
3. Candidates are required to give their personal valid mobile number and eMail ID for rereiving periodical notices/updates.
4. Canvassing of any kind will disqualify the candidate. Selection process will be done(h) strictly on merit. Candidates are advised not to fall prey to any unscrupulous elements.
5. The candidates must not attempt impersonation or take help of any impersonator at any stage of the selection process or try to copy from neighboring candidates, books and useof any electronic gadgets.
Notification : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2022/3683-note.pdf
What is the last date of DAS Apprentice Traning Recruitment?
The last date of DAS Apprentice Traning Recruitment is 11th June 2022.