Organisation : Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Post Name : Apprentice Training
Number of Vacancies : 465
Start Date : 10th November 2022
Last Date : 30th November 2022
Website : https://iocl.com/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What Is IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment?
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals. The last date of IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment Post is 30th November 2022.
Related / Similar Recruitment : CISF Constable/ Tradesmen Recruitment Post 2022
Eligibility Criteria For IOCL Pipelines Division Post
The Eligibility Criteria of IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment Post are given below,
1. The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time, regular course in relevant disciplines with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the trades reserved for them).
2. Candidates having professional/higher qualification such as Degree in Engineering/MBA & its equivalent/PGDM/MCA/LLB/CA/ICWA/Masters in Social Work/Degree in Journalism etc. and any other Graduate and above professional qualification, shall not be eligible to apply for the above apprentice seats.
3. “Fresher apprentice” means a non-graduate apprentice, who has not undergone any institutional training or skill training, before taking up on-the-job training or practical training under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
Age Criteria :
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 10.11.2022 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
Duration Of Apprenticeship Training :
** Technician Apprentice(Elec/Mech/T&I) : One Year
** Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): One Year
** Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator : 15 months
How To Apply For IOCL Pipelines Division Post?
To Apply for IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment Post, Follow the below Steps
** Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our IOCL website https://plapps.indianoil.in/ and apply Online from 10.11.2022 till 30.11.2022 by 18:00 hours.
** Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
(a) For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link – https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
(b) For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at – https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
** After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plapps.indianoil.in/.
IOCL Recruitment Notification : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2022/4012.pdf
IOCL Pipelines Division Post Selection Methodology
1) Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ‟s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
What Is The Last Date Of IOCL Pipelines Division Post?
** The last date of IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment Post is 20th December 2022.
** Date of issuance of Website Notification – 10.11.2022
** Date of opening of online application portal at – 10.11.2022
** Last date of submission of online application – 30.11.2022 by 18:00 hours
** Date of downloading Admit Card From – 08.12.2022 17:00 hours – till 08:00 hrs of 18.12.2022
** Written Test Tentatively on – 18.12.2022