Organisation : Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Ltd
Facility : Apply For Arivu Education Loan Scheme
Applicable State : Karnataka
Website : https://www.kmdc.kar.nic.in/index.html
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is KMDC Arivu Education Loan Scheme?
Arivu Education Loan Scheme is applicable for minority students who are desirous of pursuing professional courses like Medical, Engineering, Dental, Master Degree Courses, Diploma Courses, Nursing, B.Ed, BBM, BCA, D.Ed, and ITI.
Related / Similar Service : Griha Aadhar Scheme Application Status
KMDC provides financial Assistance from Rs.5,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per year till the completion of the course as loan. The loan has to be repaid by the beneficiary after one year of completion of the course @ 2% Service charge.
Applicants who wish to apply for this scheme can obtain application form from respective District office of the KMDC. Submission of the application form also can be done at the same offices. The District Manager after scrutiny of the application will obtain approval from the District Committee and forward the files to the Head Office of KMDC for loan sanction and release of loans.
Download Application Form : www.indianin.org/wp-content/uploads/Facility/Arivu-Form.pdf
How To Apply For KMDC Arivu Education Loan Scheme?
You are required to download the application form and fill all the details. Follow the below steps to apply for KMDC Arivu Education Loan Scheme.
Step 1 : Affix your Passport size photo
Step 2 : Enter your district
Step 3 : Enter Name of the Student/ Candidate
Step 4 : Enter Name of the Father/ Husband/ Guardian
Step 5 : Select sex (Put a tick Mark)
Step 6 : Enter your Age & DOB
Step 7 : Enter your Place of Birth
Step 8 : Enter your Religion
Step 9 : Enter Annual Income (Rs)
Step 10 : Select Marital Status
Step 11 : Enter your Address Details
Step 12 : Enter Name of College & Address
Step 13 : Enter your Semester/ Section
Step 14 : Select whether Govt/ Private College
Step 15 : Enter Name of the Course
Step 16 : Enter Name of the Branch
Step 17 : Enter Duration of the Course
Step 18 : Select Fee Schedule/ Mode of Payment
Step 19 : Enter Amount
Step 20 : Enter Total Fees to be Paid
Step 21 : Enter Occupation of Parent
Step 22 : Enter any other loan availed. If yes please provide the information
Accept the declaration and sign the application form. Your parent or guardian is also required to sign the application form.
Declaration by Parent/ Guardian :
1) My Family income does not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum
2) 10% of loan amount with service charges disbursed by the corporation should be paid before seeking the further releases.
3) The loan amount along with the service charges will be repaid by us per schedule
Documents to be Submitted along with Application Form : (Check List)
a. Photograph of candidate/ applicant 4-Passport size
b. Income & Caste certificate up to 4.5 lakh per annum
c. PUC/ Degree Marks Card
d. New Ration card or any other document for proof of address
e. CET Admission order/ College Admission order/ CAC Order
f. SSLC marks card for proof of Date of Birth
g. Study Certificate (Present Course)
Documents to be Submitted at the time of release of loan : (Format on Website)
a. Agreement-I Surety affidavit on Rs.50 /- paper along with 2 Passport size photograph of parents/ Husband/ Guardian.
b. Agreement-II Indemnity Bond on rs.100 /- paper (to be signed before the notary)
1. The candidate should be a resident of Karnataka either by birth or domiciled in Karnataka for last 10 years
2. The annual income of the parents of the candidates should be less than Rs.4.50 lakhs per annum
3. The loan will be pre-sanctioned to the candidates as per CET Gradation
4. Service Charges of loan amount is 2%
5. It should be repaid to KMDC as per the norms of ‘ARIVU’ Scheme.
Instructions to Candidates :
1. The candidates can get application form from CET Brochure or download from the official website. Then fill all the required details.
2. The candidates are asked to keep one xerox copy of application form after completion.
3. Candidates are required to submit original application form along with xerox copy of Income & caste Certificate & CET Admission ticket.
4. The application form must be submitted to Concerned District office of KMDC and obtain Acknowledgement
5. Selection of seat is open to the candidates.
6. Demand Draft/ Fee is not required.
7. The KEA will issue Admission Order
How To Apply For ARIVUCET?
Applications are invited from the candidates belonging to religious minorities viz.,Muslim, Christian, Jain, Building, Buddhist, Sikh and Parsi communities who are appearing for Common Entrance Test (CET) [ARIVUCET] which will be conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for various Professional Courses
Download Arivu CET Application Form : www.indianin.org/wp-content/uploads/Facility/ARIVUCET_Form.pdf
PG Diplomo :
The Corporation is sponsoring unemployed graduates in any faculty to NIIT to undergo post graduate diploma in Banking Operation course. The diploma is of 6months duration.
The total tuition fee towards this diploma course will be Rs. 66,000/. Out of which the Corporation will provide a loan of Rs. 50,000/- at the rate of 2% interest p.a.
Completed diplomo students will be placed in any of the Branches of ICICI Bank in the Grade of the Officer at very good salary. Interested candidates can make an on line application to ifbi.in.
The loan has to be repaid after placement in 10 monthly equal installments.
If you do not join service, you will be required to pay the full amount with interest in single payment from the date of sanction of the loan to the date of repayment.