Organisation : Maharastra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Recruitment Name : Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Number of Vacancies : 134
Application Last Date : 28th November 2023
Apply Online here : https://recruitment.mahametro.org/TradeApp/Login/Home
Website : https://www.mahametro.org/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Maharastra Metro Trade Apprentice Recruitment
ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at MAHA-Metro Depots/Stations against 134 slots. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE till 18.00 hrs. of the closing date. Date and time of closing of Online Application is 28.11.2023.
The proposed enrolment of Trade Apprentices in MMRCL in respective units (Nagpur/Pune/Nave Mumbai)
Electronic Mechanic 32
Lift & Escalator Mechanic 07
Fridge & Ac Mechanic 05
Age Limit of Apprentice
1. The candidates should have completed 17 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the date of this notification.
2. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
Accordingly, for different communities, the eligible Date of Birth range shall be as follows:
Community Candidate should be born between (both dates inclusive)
UR 27.10.1999 to 26.10.2006
SC 27.10.1994 to 26.10.2006
ST 27.10.1994 to 26.10.2006
OBC 27.10.1996 to 26.10.2006
Educational Qualification of Apprentice
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Mode Of Selection for Apprentice
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + aggregate marks in the ITI trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
The panel will be drawn as per merit on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For stand-by arrangement 10% candidates will be placed on waitlist.
** For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all the subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects like best of five etc.
** For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for the first and second year of the relevant trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT will only be reckoned.
2. In case of two candidates are having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case the date of birth is also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
3. A final merit list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
4. Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials uploaded and production of medical fitness certificate as per annexure attached.
Payment Of Fees for Apprentice
1. Application fees (non-refundable) – Rs. 100/- plus Processing Fee (non-refundable) – Rs. 50/-
2. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process as under:
** Once the online application is complete in all respects at the website, www.mahametro.org, candidates will be directed to payment gateway of HDFC Bank’s website to make payment.
** Once the payment is successfully done, candidates will be redirected to download the application form.
** In case the candidates had tried to make payment before and come across some issues like loss of internet connection due to which the fee amount has been deducted from their account but are still unable to download the application, please click on ‘Verify Payment’ button to reconfirm the same from the Payment Gateway.
3. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application. No change / edit will be allowed thereafter.
4. The payment can be made by using Debit card / Credit card / Internet banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
5. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
6. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make payment online.
7. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. However, they will have to pay the processing fee of Rs. 50/-.
How To Apply for Apprentice?
** Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.mahametro.org. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
** Candidates are required to log-on to the website www.mahametro.org provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details / bio-data etc. carefully.
NOTE I :
Candidates should be in possession of Aadhar card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit Aadhar card number. The candidates not having Aadhar number and have enrolled for Aadhar but have not received Aadhar card can enter 28 digit Aadhar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhar Enrolment slip. Candidates have to produce original Aadhar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification.
NOTE II :
Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate and AADHAR Card. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature.
NOTE III :
Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email / SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
** Candidates have to choose only one unit.
** Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name / Father’s name / Community / Photo (face) / educational and or technical qualification etc. or with different Email ID / Mobile number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
** Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification
Detailed Recruitment Notification Download here : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2023/4352-app.pdf