Organisation : National Health Mission Tamil Nadu, Department of Health & Family Welfare Govt. of Tamil Nadu
Post Name : Multipurpose Health Worker (Male)/Health Inspector Grade II Recruitment 2021
Qualification : 12th with Biology/ Botany and Zoology
Number of Vacancies : 2448
Posting Place : Tamilnadu
Last Date : 15/12/2021
Website : https://nhm.tn.gov.in/en/node/6228
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
- 1 TN NHM Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment
- 2 Number of Vacancies
- 3 Post Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 What is the Pay of Scale of TN NHM Multipurpose Health Worker Post?
- 6 Selection Process
- 7 How To Apply For TN NHM Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment?
- 8 Documents Required
- 9 What are the Important Dates of TN NHM Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment?
TN NHM Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment
District Health Society, National Health Mission – TN (NHM – TN) invites the application for the post of Multipurpose Health Worker (Male)/Health Inspector Grade II on contract basis & purely temporary in nature from the eligible candidates against the vacancies available in the Health Sub-Centre – Health and Wellness Centers (HWC-HSCs) reaching DHS office on or before 15.12.2021, 5 PM
Related / Similar Recruitment : TN NHM Mid level Healthcare Provider Recruitment 2021
Number of Vacancies
Multipurpose Health Worker/Health Inspector Grade II post is on Contractual basis and purely temporary in nature. The Personnel to be recruited under NHM will be a contractual employee of the society and not the Government.
The contractual service will not be regularised on any account and there would be no grounds for permanent absorption.
Age (as on 01.01.2022) :
Candidates should not be over 50 years of age.
Educational Qualification (as of 01.01.2022) :
i. 12th with Biology/ Botany and Zoology
ii. Must have passed the Tamil language as a subject in SSLC level
iii. Must possess two years for Multi-Purpose Health Worker (Male)/Health Inspector/Sanitary Inspector Course training/ offered by recognized private institution/ Trust/ Universities/ Deemed Universities including Gandhigram Rural Institute training course certificate granted by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
What is the Pay of Scale of TN NHM Multipurpose Health Worker Post?
Rs. 11,000 /- per month as per NHM norms. Any future revision to the pay by NHM will be automatically applicable.
The selection of Multipurpose Health Worker (Male)/Health Inspector Grade II is purely on Contract basis through an open advertisement which will be made centrally by National Health Mission in at least two Newspapers one of which would be in the vernacular language.
How To Apply For TN NHM Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment?
To Apply For TN NHM Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment, Download, Filled and Send the application form with supporting documents to the below address.
Download Application Form Here : https://www.indianin.org/wp-content/uploads/pdf2021/3167-Form.pdf
Address to which the application to be sent:
To the Concerned
The Executive Secretary /
Deputy Director of Health Services,
Respective District Health society
1. Application form / District wise vacancy details can be downloaded from NHM-TN website (https://nhm.tn.gov.in).
2. Filled applications along with the relevant document photocopies should reach to the above-mentioned DHS address on or before 15.12.2021, 5PM.
The list of self-attested document photocopies to be attached along with the filled application form:
1. Two recent passport size color photographs
2. Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/SSLC / HSC Certificate)
3. Evidence of Educational qualification and marks (Marksheets of SSLC , HSC and Course certificate etc.)
4. Evidence for Tamil eligibility (10th or 12th standard marks)
5. Proof of residency:
a. Nativity Certificate issued by the Revenue Department
b. Voter ID
c. Panchayat/ Municipality/Corporation/Tax receipt
d. Aadhar card
e. Ration card
6. Certificate of character and conduct issued by a Group A or Group B Officer working in Government. The Certificate should be a recent one issued within 3 months prior to the notification (applicable for all the applicants including fresh graduates)
7. Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution where the candidate had undergone the course or currently studying.
8. In the case of a differently-abled person, a Certificate from a Block Medical Officer to the effect that the candidate is fit enough to discharge the duties assigned along with the percentage of Disability.
9. Certified evidence for work experience including evidence of work experience during CoVID 19 pandemic from competent authority
10. No Objection Certificate from the competent authority (if applicable)
11. Any other special records of significance from competent authorities as indicated in the selection criteria mentioned
Download Notification Here : https://www.indianin.org/wp-content/uploads/pdf2021/3167-Note.pdf
What are the Important Dates of TN NHM Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment?
Important Dates of TN NHM Multipurpose Health Worker Recruitment
1. Date of Issue of Notification 01/12/2021
2. Last date for receiving applications 15/12/2021, 5:00 PM
3. Evaluation of applications 16/12/2021- 19/12/2021
4. Despatch of appointment orders 21/12/2021
5. Date of Reporting for duty Within 3 days of receiving Order