Organisation : The New India Assurance Co. Ltd
Recruitment Name : Administrative Officers (Generalists) (Scale-I) Recruitment 2021
Qualification : Any Degree
Number of Vacancies : 300
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date : 21.09.2021
Website : https://www.newindia.co.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment
The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company, invites applications for recruitment of 300 Officers (Generalists) in Scale I cadre from open market.
Related / Similar Recruitment : Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officers Recruitment 2021
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalen t qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 30.09.2021.
Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination on or before 30.09.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.09.2021.
Minimum Age: 21 years and Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.04.2021
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Apr-1991 and not later than 1st Apr-2000 (both dates inclusive).
How To Apply?
1. Candidates to go to the Recruitment Section of Company’s website http://newindia.co.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Payable on-line from 01.09.2021 to 21.09.2021 (both dates inclusive)
SC/ ST / PwBD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation charge only)
All candidates other than SC/ ST / PwBD : Rs. 750/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
Payment of Fees
Online Mode :
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This would consist of 3 sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
Candidates have to qualify in each test/section by securing passing marks to be decided by the Company. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Company (approximately 15 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
(I) Objective Test: The Objective Test of 2.5 hours’ duration will be as follows. There will be separate timing for every section.
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes’ duration with 30 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing-10marks & Essay-20 marks). The descriptive test will be in English and will be conducted through on -line mode.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score for each section of objective test separately for short listing for the Descriptive test evaluation/Interview. Descriptive answer script would be evaluated only in respect of those candidates who qualify the objective test. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut offs will be decided for Descriptive paper evaluation.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum total score (to be decided by the Company according to number of vacancies) in the objective test (main examination) and qualify in the descriptive test for short listing for the Inter view. Qualifying marks in the descriptive test shall be as follows: 15/30 (13.5/30 for SC, ST and PwBD).
Phase – III: Interview
Candidates who have been shortlisted at the end of Phase-II will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Company. Intervie w will be conducted at select centres. The weightage (ratio) of online Examination and Interview will be 75:25 respectively. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from company’s website. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However, the company reserves the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
Final selection would be based on consolidated marks of main examination (objective test) & Interview. The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered fo r appointment.
The selected candidates may be appointed in more than one batch as per the discretion of the Management. The seniority of the selected candidates will be as per the merit / select list. A Waiting List of candidates not exceeding 50% of the number of vacancies may also be prepared and may be utilized in the event of non acceptance of employment offer by the candidates selected in the final merit list.
** On-line registration and payment of application fees 1st to 21st Sept. 2021 (both dates inclusive)
** Phase-I Online Examination (Objective) October 2021 (tentative)
** Phase-II Online Examination ** (Objective + Descriptive) November 2021 (tentative)