Organisation : NLC India Limited
Recruitment Name : Nurse/Technician/Physiotherapist Recruitment 2021
Qualification : 12th, B.Sc. Nursing, BPT, MPT
Number of Vacancies : 43
Posting Place : Neyveli
Last Date : 22.05.2021
Website : https://www.nlcindia.in/new_website/index.htm
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
NLC Nurse/Technician Recruitment
NLC India Limited, a ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise is looking for Nurses and Paramedics on Fixed Term Employment basis for a period of Two years for its 350 bedded General Hospital at Neyveli including to manage the exigencies of COVID-19 pandemic at NLCIL, GH / COVID-19 Care Centres, Neyveli, Tamil Nadu.
Related / Similar Recruitment : BNP Junior Technician Recruitment 2021
Post & Vacancies
In all the cases the maximum age limit is 58 years as on the crucial date.
Selection will be based on Written Test. Candidates shall be evaluated for 100 marks in the following manner with intra allocation of marks indicated against each segment.
How To Apply?
1. Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may login and apply / register online in the portal available in NLCIL website
2. Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.in.
3. No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
4. After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, during certificate / document verification at the time of Joining.
5. Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year, or till the selection process is completed.
6. The Online application portal will be active from 12:00 hours on 12/05/2021to 17:30hours on22/05/2021.
Apply Online : https://web.nlcindia.in/gh_rec_app_nonexe/
** Recent passport size Colour photograph, taken after 01/02/2021
** Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet)
** AADHAR Card
** Proof for possessing notified Qualifications (either Provisional or Degree Certificate / Diploma /P.G. DegreeCertificate(s)]
** Registration Certificate issued by concerned statutory authority in India.
** Community Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL / EWS categories)
** Disability Certificate in case of PwBD candidates
** Proof for Ex-servicemen viz. Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, etc.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates who have Passed the notified qualification only are eligible to apply.
3. Depending on the response and requirement, NLCIL reserves the right to raise / relax the eligibility conditions.
4. NLCIL reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased depending upon organizational requirements.
5. Candidates called for Written Test are required to make their own arrangements for their travel, they will not be entitled for any reimbursement or Traveling Allowances.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit as per the prescribed health standards of NLCIL and they will be required to undergo medical examination before the Industrial Medical Officer, NLCIL prior to being appointed after due selection.
7. Candidates should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of joining, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to join.
8. If the SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ EWS/Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates should submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
** Opening of On-line registration of application : 12.05.2021 at12:00 Hrs
** Closing of On-line registration of application : 22.05.2021at 17:30 Hrs
** Tentative Date of Written Test : 26.05.2021 & 27.05.2021
Notification : https://www.indianin.org/wp-content/uploads/pdf2021/2926.pdf
Candidates can contact the Helpline No.04142 -255135 between 10:00 Hours and 17.30 Hours on all working days i.e., Monday to Saturday or write to email@example.com. Candidates are hereby advised not to contact telephone numbers of any other officials / divisions.