Organisation : Ministry of Shipping (Government of India)
Service Name : Online Vacancy Application Portal
Applicable For : Indian Citizens
Website : https://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in/
|If you have any questions on this post, please ask.
Go to bottom of this page to comment.
Shipmin Online Application Portal
Ministry of Shipping (Government of India) Online Vacancy Application Portal
Related / Similar Post : Exide Life Insurance Policy Status
How To Apply?
Please log on to https://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in to access the home page.
1. When can I apply online application for a particular Recruitment? Can I apply any time during the year for a particular Recruitment?
The applicant can register himself/herself at any time 24X7, 365 days a year. However, an applicant can apply for a particular Recruitment only when it has been notified by Ministry on the portal.
2. Can anyone apply online for a particular Recruitment?
Yes, an applicant who fulfils the eligibility criteria prescribed in the notification can apply for that particular Recruitment.
3. Are there any detailed instructions to guide an applicant for submitting an online application?
Yes, for filling up the Online Application an applicant must refer to “Guidelines displayed on the portal.
4. Is it necessary to fill up the details related to pin code/phone No. with area code/Mobile No./email?
Pin-code, one telephone number (residence, office or mobile no.) and e-mail address is mandatory to be filled in by the candidate. The Commission may communicate electronically with applicant if mobile number and e-mail address is provided by the applicant.
5. Do I have to pay fee?
7. I have submitted the Online Application. Should I send the printout of the application to the Ministry by post/by hand?
Yes, you are required to send the printout of the application to the Ministry through proper channel i.e. through cadre authority along with all necessary documents.
8. I am filling up the various modules in the Online Application and the process is yet to be completed. I want to change the filled up information in one/many columns. How should I do this?
Or I have submitted my Online Recruitment Application. I have made some errors. What should I do to remove these errors? or “I want to change my uploaded photograph and signature?”
You can change/update the information in different modules (except registration details) before the submission of the Online Application. System will show the preview of the completed application.
You are advised that you submit your Online Application when you feel that all information is correct. Once submitted, the information filled can not be changed anymore. Candidate is also advised to check the quality of photo and signature being uploaded.
9. In which format the scanned photograph and signature should be?
The images of the photograph (Black & White or colour) and signature should be scanned in the .jpg format.
10. What should be the size of the scanned photograph and the signature?
The candidate should scan his/her signature which has been put on white paper with black ink pen. Each of the scanned images of the photograph/signature(only png,jpeg,gif files) should not exceed 10 MB in size (for photograph, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x110 pixels width and for signature it should be 110 pixels height x140 pixels width) and also to be ensured that the uploaded photograph/signature are proper.
11. How do I load my signature/photograph?
The scanned photograph and signature, in the prescribed format and specification, are to be uploaded in the “Photo & Signature Upload” Module.
12. What documents am I supposed to upload in the UPLOAD DOCUMENT MODULE?
In this module, a candidate is required to upload PDF of document(s) to substantiate the claim in respect of DOB,Educational Qualification(s),Community,Experience,PH Status (If Applicable) or any other information, as made in his/her online application.
The candidate may scan the relevant document(s)/certificate(s) in 200 dpi Grey Scale and convert into a single PDF file upto 10 MB.The PDF so created must not be password protected.
13. How do I know that my Online Application is saved and have been received ONLINE in the Ministry?
Your finally submitted application must be available in the list displayed on clicking the “MY ACCOUNT(My Finally Submitted Application)” link. Please keep a print out of your online application for all future communication with the Commission.
14. What details should I retain after completion of submission of my Online Recruitment Application?
It is strongly advised that after the completion of the process of submission of the Online Application, the applicant must take a print out of the submitted Online Application and keep the same for future reference.
Official Contact No.: 23719492
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org