Organisation : RBI Reserve Bank of India
Post Name : Medical Consultant
Number of Vacancies : 06
Qualification : MBBS
Age Limit : 28
Last Date : 29th June 2020
Website : https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/index.aspx
|If you have any questions on this post, please ask.
Go to bottom of this page to comment.
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel of 6 (Six) posts of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on purely contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for various dispensaries of Reserve Bank of India, Bengaluru (herein after referred as the Bank).
Related / Similar Recruitment : Cochin Shipyard Project Assistant Recruitment 2020
The reservation requirement of the vacancies is as under
|Number of Vacancies||3||1||1||1|
1. The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India. Candidates having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
2. The applicant should have minimum two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
3. The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence preferably within a radius of 10-15 kms from the Bank’s dispensaries at the below mentioned location.
4. The remuneration of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
5. Empanelment/Contract of engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. A fresh empanelment exercise will be undertaken after three years wherein existing doctors will be eligible to apply subject to the terms and conditions of the same.
The rate of remuneration and the duty hours are tabulated below:
|Sr. No.||Name and Address of Dispensary||Working Days||Working Hours @
|1||Reserve Bank of India 10/03/08 Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru – 560 001||Monday
|10:30 AM to 01:30 PM
02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
|₹ 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract, i.e. 03 (three) years
Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of ₹ 1,000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
|2||RBI Officers’ Quarters Cunningham Crescent, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru – 560 001||Monday
|05:00 PM to 07:00 PM|
|3||RBI Officers’ Quarters Cunningham Road, Abshot Layout, Bengaluru-560 001||Monday
|08:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|4||RBI Staff Quarters, Nandini Layout, Saraswathipuram, Bengaluru – 560 096||Monday
|06:00 PM to 08:00 PM|
|5||RBI Staff Quarters, Osborne Road, Opposite Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru – 560 042||Monday
|08:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|@Subject to change as per requirement|
1. The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted candidates.
2. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc., in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
3. Apart from those who may be called for interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who are not found eligible / not considered eligible for interviews.
4. Applicants shortlisted after the interview will be subjected to document verification etc. before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant.
5. Candidates selected for the panel will be appointed for the post as and when they fall vacant subject to acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex – I and Code of Conduct as per Annex-II.
6. The selected applicant has to sign an agreement for contract with the Bank before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.
How To Apply?
Eligible candidates may apply as per the format given in Annex – III only. Application should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru – 560 001, on or before June 29, 2020.
The application should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’ or by email to email@example.com.
Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation and should also submit all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim along with the application.
OBC category candidates should have a valid certificate that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer.
Engagement of SC/ST/OBC candidates on contract basis is provisional and is subject to Verification of the Caste Certificate from the competent authority.
If the verification reveals that the claim to belong to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class or not to belong to ‘creamy layer’ as the case may be, is false, the services of such candidate shall be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reason and the Bank reserves the right to take such legal action as it may deem fit.
Application Form :
Recruitment Video in Tamil :