Organisation : CSC e-Governance Services India Limited
Service Name : CSC Registration Application Status
Website : https://register.csc.gov.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Check CSC Registration Application Status?
All the applications undergo a Quality check mechanism. You may keep a track of the status of your application by following the below steps.
Related / Similar Facility : Assam Arms License Registration
Want to know the status of CSC registration application! Enter the details and proceed.
Track Status Here : https://register.csc.gov.in/register/status
Enter the following details to know the status of your application for registration as a VLE.
** Enter the application reference number that was shared on your email address post the submission of the application form.
** Enter captcha.
** Proceed to click on submit.
If your account has been created, please check the credentials from “My Account” section.
How To Login To Your Account?
Want to update your VLE profile details. You have to login to your account.
Login Here : https://register.csc.gov.in/myaccount/login
** Enter your 12 digit CSC ID.
** Enter captcha.
** Check consent
** Submit to proceed.
Under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) formulated by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India, the Common Services Centers (CSCs) are conceptualized as ICT enabled, front end service delivery points for delivery of Government, Social and Private Sector services in the areas of agriculture, health, education, entertainment, FMCG products, banking and financial services, utility payments, etc.
CSC e-Governance Services India Limited is a Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC SPV) and is connecting local population with the Government departments, banks, and insurance companies and with various service providers in private sector using IT-Enabled network of citizen service points.
What is VLE?
VLE is Village Level Entrepreneur who delivers various government and non-government services to the end consumers from the CSC outlet(mostly owned)
To register as a VLE in the CSC network, simply follow the following steps:
1. Visit the URL http://register.csc.gov.in. Click on “Apply > New Registration” button displaying on the homepage.
2. Enter your mobile & email and validate, further enter name, dob, gender, select the state and further select the authentication type and add the Captcha Text. Click on “Submit” button”
3. After authentication, please fill the required personal, kiosk, banking and PAN details. Make sure to read all the terms and conditions.
4. Review your details and click on “Submit” button to register yourself and an application reference ID will be generated.
5. You will receive an acknowledgement email regarding successful completion of your application on your email address provided during the registration process.
6. It is mandatory for the user to download a copy of the form and submit the same to the District Manager available in the nearest CSC office along with a copy of self attested documents (cancelled cheque/passbook, PAN card, and applicant image).
7. Meanwhile, your application goes through a mandatory quality check.
8. In case your application is rejected, you will receive an email about the same. You can reapply as a fresh applicant.
9. If your application is approved, you are successfully connected with us as our Village Level Entrepreneur. Your account will be created and you will get your DigiMail credentials on the registered email address.
10. Also, your CSC Connect credentials are emailed over to your DigiMail address.
In case of any queries, you may contact the helpdesk team on the toll free number 1800 3000 3468 or email the query to firstname.lastname@example.org