Organisation : Rehabilitation Council of India RCI
Facility : Renewal of Registration
Applicable For : India
Website : http://rciregistration.nic.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Do RCI Registration Renewal?
This facility describes about Renewal of Registration of RCI and also deals about new registration.
Related / Similar Service : RCI Registration
Go to the official link of RCI for filling renewal form. Click the link Online Registration as shown below.
Click the link Application Form for Renewal of Registration as shown below.
In the online application form C / D / Renewal of registration, CRR no. and date of registration has to be filled as mentioned on the Registration Certificate. Form will open with all the previous details of the applicant.
Step 1 : Enter Your Registration ID (Eg : B03061)
Step 2 : Enter Your Certificate Date of Registration From Drop Down List (Eg : 14/04/2013)
Step 3 : Click Submit Button.
How To Do RCI New Registration?
Go to the RCI website and click on the link for new application as shown below.
Step 1 : Enter Your UTR/ TRN Number (Eg : 563254785)
Step 2 : Enter Your Date Of Birth (Eg : 17/09/1990)
Step 3 : Enter Your Bank Name (Eg : Indian Bank)
Step 4 : Select Your Title From Drop Down List (Eg : Mr)
Step 5 : Enter Your First & Last Name (Eg : Himandri Das)
Step 6 : Finally click Submit Button
For Payment of Rs.1000 / Rs.500 / Rs.1500 through NEFT of any Nationalized Bank following details must be followed:
Details of bank accounts of the Council for depositing the Registration/ Renewal Fee
Account Holder’s Name | Rehabilitation Council Of India :
Name of Bank Canara Bank
Address of Bank Jit Singh Marg, New Delhi-110067
Account Number 1484101026701
Type of Account Saving
IFSC Code CNRB0001484
It has been observed that applicants are still sending payment through demand draft/ depositing of Cash, which is not acceptable now.
To overcome the delay in verification of transaction, it has been decided to accept payment through NEFTIRTGS only to the Council’s Bank Account of Canara Bank as detailed below. Earlier Punjab National Bank was also authorised by the Council to remit the fee, but now payment through only Canara Bank shall be accepted.
1. Original Certificate of Authentication with recent passport size photograph should be submitted with seal & stamp from the institution(s)
2.. Photocopy of Rehabilitation Certificate and Marksheet must be self attested .
3. In case the Course code / Institute code / University code is not available in the online application, please select Any other.
4. If all information is filled appropriately, after Submission of the form the applicant will get the Provisional Registration Certificate with Provisional Registration ID which is valid for 1 year (Only for Form A / C / Renewal / FCSEDE).
5. A print copy of this certificate must be sent to RCI with other attested / original documents within 10 days.
6. A print copy of this certificate must be sent to RCI with other attested / original documents (as mentioned in table above) within 10 days.
7. In case the applicant has selected an option of Any other for Course code / Institute code / University code, the Provisional Registration Certificate will not be issued.
8. Such candidates will receive an Acknowledgement of submission and the registration in CRR will be considered as per the decision of committee / Norms.
Documents Required For RCI Registration
The documents should be enclosed in this order before sending it to RCI for obtaining printed certificate alongwith Central Rehabilitation Register no.(CRR no.):
i. Photo copy of Provisional Registration ID
ii. Original UTR/TRN Slip issued by Bank.
iii. Self attested photocopy of Bank slip (in case of RTGS/NEFT payment)
iv. Authentication Certificate with recent passport size photograph (Original)
v. Self attested Photocopy of final year Rehabilitation Qualification Mark sheet
vi. Self attested Photocopy of Rehabilitation Qualification Certificate
vii. Self attested Photocopy of Class 10th/ 12thMarksheet / Certificate (for age proof)
viii. Printed Application form for Good Standing with Signature (Original)(only incase of Good Standing)
ix. 2 Testimonials of character and conduct from persons of standing (Original)(only incase of Good Standing)
x. 2 references from prominent persons (Original)(only incase of Good Standing)
xi. Self attested photocopy of CRE / Seminar / Workshop / etc. certificates (only incase of Renewal of registration)
xii. Original Registration Certificate (of earlier qualification) (only incase of Addition of Qualification)
The documents should be sent within 10 days after submission of online application to the address
Rehabilitation Council of India,
RCI House, B-22, Qutub Institutional Area,
Download Instructions :