rrcat.gov.in ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2022 : Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
Organisation : Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
Post Name : RRCAT ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2022
Qualification : ITI
Number of Vacancies : 113
Last Date : 17th August, 2022
Website : https://www.rrcat.gov.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is RRCAT ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment?
RRCAT ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment is conducted by Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology. Applications are invited for engagement of 113 numbers of Trade Apprentices under extant provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The date of commencement of the batch is 15th November, 2022. The duration of the apprenticeship is 1 year for all the trades listed in Table-1. The trade apprenticeship scheme at RRCAT is a part of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS).The age of the candidate shall be between 18 and 22 years. The stipend is ₹ 11,600/-. The Last date for online submission is 17th August, 2022.
Related / Similar Recruitment : RINL ITI Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2022
How To Apply RRCAT ITI Trade Apprentices Exam?
To Apply RRCAT ITI Trade Apprentices Exam, Follow the steps given below
1. Candidates shall register themselves at NAPS apprenticeship portal https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/.
Candidates shall fill up all the data including their Aadhaar number correctly. Candidates shall also upload scanned copies of the following originals at the apprenticeship portal while registering:
** Date of Birth certificate / 10th class passing certificate
** 10th class mark-sheet in “Academic Qualification”
** ITI certificate in “Technical Qualification”
** Disability certificate (if applicable)
2. Candidates must register at RRCAT apprenticeship portal after registering at NAPS apprenticeship portal. Only online applications will be accepted through RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal. Registration number issued by NAPS apprenticeship portal is mandatory for applying through RRCAT apprenticeship portal.
3. Submission of fraudulent and wrong information on the RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal is a serious criminal offence and is subjected to the provisions of the Indian Penal Code. It is strongly advised that such attempts shall not be made.
4. Candidate should read the general instructions given in the advertisement carefully before making any entry or selecting any option. Candidate shall enter all the required details while filling up the online application form.
5. Name and date of birth should be filled as in the Secondary School Certificate/10th Standard Certificate. Candidates must also ensure that Aadhaar card has the same name and date of birth at the time of registering themselves at NAPS apprenticeship portal.
6. Before filling application form, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of the following in jpg / pdf format in 300 kB file size for each document:
** Date of Birth certificate
** 10th standard board examination mark sheet and certificate
** ITI mark sheet and National Trade Certificate
** Aadhaar card
** Passport size color photograph
** Caste certificate (if applicable)
** Disability certificate (if applicable)
7. Candidate is required to fill up personal, educational and other details as per the documents available with him / her.
8. Candidates shall immediately start the process of getting a police verification certificate of address mentioned on their Aadhaar cards. This will be required on the date of reporting for joining the apprenticeship scheme. There is no specified format for this certificate. The candidates may use formats prevalent in the locality.
9. No request for change / correction in any particular in the application form shall be entertained under any circumstances after final submission of the application on the portal. Therefore, before clicking the submit button, the candidate is advised to check that all the details filled in are correct. Submission of wrong information will lead to disqualification.
10. After final submission, the application form will be generated by the system. Candidates are advised to save the soft copy and take a printout of the application form generated by the system and keep it ready for future reference.
11. Candidates are required to bring the print out of the application form during physical verification of the documents.
12. Incorrect / incomplete online applications will be summarily rejected.
Vacancies For RRCAT ITI Trade Exam
The Vacancies For RRCAT ITI Trade Apprentices Exam are given below,
No. of apprentices
Passed ITI in the trade of
|1||Welder(Gas & Electric)||
|Welder(Gas & Electric)|
|6||Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|8||Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic /Mechanic Consumer Electronics/ Mechanic Industrial Electronics/ Mechanic Power Electronics||
|Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic/ Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Technician Power Electronics System / Mechanic Industrial Electronics (as the case may be).|
|Stenographer & secretarial assistant (English) / Secretarial Practice|
|17||Data Entry Operator||
|Data entry operator|
|18||Driver-cum-Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle)||
|Driver-cum-Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle)|
|19||Pump Operator Cum Mechanic||
|Pump Operator Cum Mechanic|
The Eligibility Criteria of RRCAT ITI Trade Apprentices Exam are given below,
The age of the candidate shall be between 18 and 22 years i.e. the date of birth of the candidates shall be between 15/11/2000 and 14/11/2004.
Candidates shall have passed ITI either in 2019 or after 2019. Candidates who passed out ITI in 2018 or before are not eligible to apply.
Stipend Amount of RRCAT ITI Trade Exam
The Stipend Amount of RRCAT ITI Trade Apprentices Exam is ₹ 11,600/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand Six Hundred only) per month.
Selection Procedure for RRCAT ITI Trade Exam
The Selection Procedure for RRCAT ITI Trade Exam are given below,
The applications will be sorted on the following basis:
** Candidates shall have passed ITI either in 2019 or after 2019. Candidates who passed out ITI in 2018 or before are not eligible to apply.
** Candidates are required to apply for only one of the designated trades mentioned in Table-1.
** Candidate should possess ITI certificate in the respective trade mentioned in the last column of Table-1.
** In case insufficient applications are received in some of the trades then RRCAT reserves the right to increase the number of apprentices in some other trades so that the apprenticeship opportunity is extended to candidates of other trades. RRCAT also reserves the right to increase the number of training places up to 50% of the originally specified training places in aggregate subject to (i) reservation criteria of apprenticeship rules 1992 and (ii) a capping of 15% of total number of employees of the organisation applied on the total number of apprentices engaged by the organisation.
** Candidates must have passed the 10th class board examination prior to taking admission in ITIs and secured a minimum of 50% in aggregate in 10th class board examination.
** The merit list will be prepared on the basis of ‘one third of percentage of marks in ITI’ and ‘two third of percentage of marks in 10th class’.
** The sum will be rounded off to two places of decimal.
** In case of a tie, a candidate having higher percentage of marks in 10th Class board examination will be accorded a higher rank.
** The merit list will be displayed on RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal on 29th August, 2022.
** Candidates appearing on the merit list shall confirm on or before 04/09/2022 that they are willing to join the apprenticeship.
Notification : https://www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/tasar.html#sproc
What are the important date for RRCAT ITI Trade Exam?
The important date for RRCAT ITI Trade Exam are given below,
|S.No.||Description||Start Date||End Date|
|A.||Date of Birth||15/11/2000||14/11/2004|
|B.||Application by candidates||18/07/2022||17/08/2022|
|C.||Declaration of merit list||29/08/2022||–|
|D.||Confirmation by shortlisted candidates||29/08/2022||04/09/2022|
|E.||Declaration of final merit list||07/09/2022||–|
|F.||Reporting for document verification||07/11/2022||–|
|G.||Document verification and medical tests||07/11/2022||12/11/2022|