Organisation : Railway Recruitment Cell North Central Railway RRC NCR
Recruitment Name : Act Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Number of Vacancies : 1697
Application Start Date : 15.11.2023
Application Last Date : 14.12.2023
Website : https://www.rrcpryj.org/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
North Central Railway Act Apprentice
North central Railway invites ONLINE applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 1697 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of North Central Railways (Divisions – Prayagraj, Agra, Jhansi & Jhansi workshop) for the year 2023-24. Last Date for Submission of application is 14th December 2023.
Related / Similar Recruitment :
Number of Slots
Division Name Total
Prayagraj Division – Mech. Dept 364
Prayagraj Division – Elect Dept 339
Jhansi Division 528
Work Shop Jhansi 170
Agra Division 296
** The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 14/12/2023.
** SC/ST/OBC- Upper age limit is relax able by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
** Persons with Disability (PWD) – Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Ex-servicemen : Upper age limit is relaxed up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex- servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the Ex-service men status for the purpose of their engagement.
I. Ex-Servicemen:- An Ex-servicemen Applicants selected under the reservation provided for them will be placed in the appropriate category viz. UR/SC/ST/OBC to which he belongs.
II. Ex-servicemen, their children and children of Armed Force personnel will be engaged for Apprenticeship as per details mentioned below :-
a) Children of deceased/disabled Ex-servicemen Including those killed / disabled during peace time.
b) Children of Ex-servicemen.
c) Children of Serving Men.
d) Children of Serving Officer.
The candidate must have passed SSC/Matriculation/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS:-ITI certificate/ National Trade Certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
1. The Applicants whose SSC / Matriculation/ 10th and ITI results are awaited as on the Date of Notification i.e. 10.11.2023 are not eligible to apply.
2. The Applicants failed in ITI should not apply, in case any failed Applicants is engaged inadvertently, he/she will be terminated summarily from apprenticeship training without any further notice and stipend will be recovered with interest.
3. Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for Apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by a separate scheme of Apprenticeship
TRADE WISE SLOTS:
The details of Trade wise and Division/ Workshop wise, number of Applicants to be engaged for training as Act Apprentices along with the break-up of reservation for applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories and for PWD’s/Ex- Servicemen.
Payment Of Fees
1. Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.
2. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
3. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process as under
i. Complete filling the online application in all respects at RRC-NCR’s website www.rrcpryj.org
ii. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, Applicants are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
iii. The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the Applicants.
iv. Once the payment is successfully done, Applicants will be redirected to RRC-NCR’s website to complete the application process and download the application form.
v. In case the Applicants makes the payment and faces any issues like loss of internet connection due to which the Applicant is unable to download the application though the fee amount has been deducted from their Account/Debit/Credit Card, please click on “Verify Payment” button to reconfirm the same from the Payment gateway.
vi. In case after completing the Registration process, the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make the online payment again. Duplication, in payment, if any will be refunded on verifying the same.
How to Apply?
1. Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcpryj.org. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
2. Applicants are required to fill up the personal details Aadhar number / PAN number/ Marks / CGPA / Preferences for Divisions / Workshops/ Trade etc., very carefully as the Computerized Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application. In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.
3. Applicants should be in possession of Aadhar Card. At the time of registration, Applicants have to fill 12 Digit Aadhar Card number. The Applicants not having Aadhar number and have enrolled for Aadhar but have not received Aadhar Card can enter 28 digits Aadhar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhar Enrolment slip.
4. This provision is applicable to the Applicants of all states and Union Territories of India. Applicants have to produce original Aadhar card or documents mentioned as above, at the time of Document Verification.
5. Applicants should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
6. Applicants are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be notified on website and email / SMS will be sent only to the selected Applicants which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the Applicants.
7. Choice of only one Division / Workshop is permitted. Option once exercised is FINAL and binding to the candidates. Applicants are instructed to check Trade wise vacancy table (Annexure “A”) to ascertain the vacancies notified and ensure that the Division / Workshop they wish to apply is having vacancies as per their Trade / Qualification / Community / Category.
8. Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant trades separately.
9. Applicants trying to submit more than one application for the same TRADE with different particulars like Name / Father’s name / Community / PWD / Educational and / or Technical Qualification etc. or with different Email ID / Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
10. Applicants have to download printouts of their online application which should be produced as and when required by the Railway Administration.
11. Applicants are required to report for Document / Certificate Verification with their Originals along with Medical Fitness Certificate (Annexure H ) in the concerned Division / Workshop / Unit.
12. Applicants are required to upload their EWS Certificate as mentioned at Para 3.7 if he / she is claiming against EWS Quota.
Applicants are required to upload the legible self attested scanned copy of following documents:-
Certificates in PDF Format having file size 50 kb to 200 kb
1. SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Mark Sheet.
2. Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth).
3. Consolidated ITI mark Sheet of all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
4. National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT.
5. Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC Applicants in Annexure – “B”, “C” & “D” wherever applicable, EWS Certificate
6. Disability certificate, in case of PwBD Applicants Annexure – “E” & “F” (as applicable).
7. Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of Applicants applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
8. Candidates to note that all relevant certificates of education i.e SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th Pass & ITI trade certificate issued by NCVT/ SCVT with mark sheets, SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-SM etc. are to be uploaded with online application form. Original Certificates are not to be sent to RRC/NCR and the same are required at the time of Document Verification failing which applicant shall not be allowed to participate in the selection process.
Opening Date and Time 15.11.2023 @ 00:00 hrs.
Closing Date and Time 14.12.2023 @ 23:59 hrs.
Detailed Recruitment Notification Download here : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2023/4397-aa.pdf