Organisation : State Bank of India (SBI)
Recruitment Name : Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Qualification : Graduation
Number of Vacancies : 8500
Posting Place : All Over India
Last Date : 10.12.2020
Website : https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers/current-openings
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time).
Related / Similar Recruitment : SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Number of Vacancies : 8500
Educational Qualification :
Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than 31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank.
The apprentices are eligible for stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of
(i) online written test
(ii) test of local language.
(iii) Medical Examination
How To Apply?
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in:443/ or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
Apply Online : https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiappamay20/
General/OBC/EWS : Rs.300/-
SC/ST/PWD NIL : Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT
1. Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
2. The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees.
3. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in:443/ or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
4. All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
5. State wise seats of apprentices, State wise Local languages, District wise training seats, Age, Education qualification, Duration of training, Training,
The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself booklet” by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in:443/ or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/web/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers tentatively in the last week of December 2020 onwards.
In case of any problem in filling up the form, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM only on working days) or lodg his/her query on https://cgrs.ibps.in/. Candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Engagement of Apprentice in SBI’ in the subject of the email.