Organisation : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Recruitment Name : Combined Higher Secondary CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2020
Qualification : 12th
Number of Vacancies : 6000+
Posting Place : All Over India
Last Date : 15.12.2020
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
SSC CHSL Recruitment
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.
Related / Similar Recruitment : TANUVAS Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
2. Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
3. Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
4. Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
6000+ Vacancies. Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
How To Apply?
Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. Last date and time for submission of online applications is 15-12-2020(23:30).
** Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
** Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
** Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa,
** MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
** Online fee can be paid by candidates up to 17-12-2020 (23:30 hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through the challan of SBI, may make payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 21- 12-2020 provided the challan has been generated by them before 19-12-2020 (23:30 hours).
** The examination will consist of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
** In the question papers, wherever necessary, the metric systems of weights and measures will be used.
** The dates of examinations indicated in the Notice are tentative.
** Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to candidates only through the website of the Commission.
** There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking in the examination. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained
1. Dates for submission of online applications: 06-11-2020 to 15-12-2020
2. Last date and time for receipt of online application: 15-12-2020 (23:30)
3. Last date and time for making online fee payment: 17-12-2020 (23:30)
4. Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-12-2020 (23:30)
5. Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 21-12-2020
6. Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021
7. Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later