SSC Multi Tasking Staff Final Result 2018 : Selection Commission
Organisation : Staff Selection Commission
Announcement : Final Result of Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff
Examination : Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2016
Examination Date : 16-09-2017 to 31-10-2017
Released Date : 28th April, 2018
Home Page : http://ssc.nic.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
SSC MTS Final Result
Final Result of Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories, 2016 – Candidates shortlisted for Appointment
UP Board Intermediate Class XII & X Examination 2018 Results
Staff Selection Commission conducted Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (Paper-I) Examination, 2016 from 16-09-2017 to 31-10-2017 in the Computer Based Mode.
** As per the Notice of Examination, candidates for each State/ UT will be finally selected based on their performance in Paper-I, subject to their meeting basic qualifying standards fixed in Paper-II.
How To Check
Go to the SSC Official page click on “Final Result of Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories, 2016” link
Next screen will be opened. then click on “click here” option the PDF file will be opened.
You can find your Roll Number or Name in that PDF List.
Check your Result :
Keeping in view the vacancy position, category-wise details of the finally selected candidates are :
*Includes 169 SC, 72 ST and 1627 OBC candidates qualifying as per UR standard.
**Includes 31 SC, 03 ST, 288 OBC and 509 UR category candidates.
^Includes 08 SC, 51 OBC and 39 UR category candidates.
^^Includes 04 SC, 31 OBC and 28 UR category candidates.
^^^Includes 03 SC, 23 OBC and 25 UR category candidates.
Category wise break-up of the candidates selected for the posts of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in different States and Union Territories along with the total marks obtained by the last selected candidates are given below
|State||State Code||Category||Vacancy||Filled||Marks of the Last Selected Candidate in Paper-I||Date of Birth of the Last Selected Candidate
|PUDUCHERRY & TAMIL NADU||5||1||77||77||123.75||25.75||34.25||05-07-1992|
|PUDUCHERRY & TAMIL NADU||5||2||15||15||115.25||18.00||35.75||01-12-1995|
|PUDUCHERRY & TAMIL NADU||5||4||5||5||120.25||25.25||37.50||15-02-1997|
|PUDUCHERRY & TAMIL NADU||5||5||1||1||101.00||22.00||20.50||23-12-1990|
|PUDUCHERRY & TAMIL NADU||5||6||102||102||126.00||32.50||34.00||05-06-1995|
|PUDUCHERRY & TAMIL NADU||5||9||340||340||126.75||32.25||36.00||23-07-1993|
1. For preparation of the final Result, Category and State Code of candidates have been taken from the Online Verified Data.
2. Candidates selected against Horizontal vacancies have been shown in their vertical categories as well.
3. Rows corresponding to Posts and Categories with ‘Nil’ reported vacancies, have not been included in the table.
4. Paper-II is qualifying in nature.
Resolution Of Tie Cases
In cases where more than one candidate secured the equal aggregate marks in Paper-I, tie cases are resolved by applying the following methods one after another in the order given below :
(1) By referring to the marks in Part-III i.e. General English of the Objective Type Paper.
(2) By referring to marks in Part-II i.e. Numeric Aptitude of the Objective Type Paper.
(3) Date of birth i.e. the candidate older in age gets preference.
(4) By referring to the alphabetical order of the names taking first name into consideration.