Organisation : Staff Selection Commission
Post Name : SSC Phase-X Selection Posts 2022
Qualification : 10th to Bachelor Degree
Number of Vacancies : 2065
Last Date : 13th June 2022
Website : https://ssc.nic.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
SSC Phase-X Selection Posts
he Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of SSC selection posts phase 10 2022. Online Application are invited from eligible candidates for the Selection Post indicated in Annexure-IIIof this Notice. Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website ofthe Commission and found in order shall beaccepted. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Category, etc. as indicated in this Notice. Candidature of candidates not meeting the eligibility conditions will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice.
How To Apply SSC Phase-X Selection Posts?
To Apply SSC Phase-X Selection Posts are given below,
1. Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for eachcategory of post.
2. Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-IVand Annexure-Vof thisNotice.
3. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closingdays.
Step 1: Go To the Official Website
Step 2: Enter your Details
Step 3: Upload Scanned Required documents
Step 4: Pay Exam Fees
Step 5: Print out the Application Form
The Eligibility of SC Phase-X Selection Posts are given below,
1. A candidate must be either:
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) A subject of Nepal, or
(c) A subject of Bhutan, or
(d) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the
intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India .
2. Age-Limit (As on 01.01.2022)
Educational Qualification : 10th to Bachelor Degree
1. Fee payable: Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only)
2. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
3. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservationare exempted from payment of fee.
Scheme Of Examination
There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels. The details of subjects, marks& number of questions subject-wise will be as given below
Selection Procedure of SSC Phase-X Selection Posts
1. Recruitment to SelectionSSC Phase-X Selection Posts will be made through Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
2. Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment
OBC/ EWS: 30%
Other categories: 25%
3. During the stage of Scrutiny of documents/Document Verification, the Commission observes that the vacancy(ies) for a particular category of Post(s) is/are not getting filled up completely, an additional number of candidates who have qualified in the Computer Based Examination, in the order of merit, shall be called only for one more time, at the discretion of the Commission for filling up the number of vacancies not getting filled up, in the ratio of 1:20 for vacancies upto 5 and 1:10 for vacancies more than 5.
Admission to the Examination
1. Candidate must bring printout of the Admission Certificate to the Examination Hall.
2. In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate failing which they will not be allowed entry, such as
** Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
** Voter’s ID Card,
** Driving License,
** PAN Card,
** ID Card issued by School/ College.
** Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc
** Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence.
** Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/State Government
What are the Important date of SSC Phase-X Selection Posts?
The Important date of SSC Phase-X Selection Posts are,