Organisation : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Name : SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2022
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Starting Date : 20th August, 2022
Last Date : 05th September, 2022
Website : https://ssc.nic.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
- 1 What is SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam?
- 2 How To Apply SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam?
- 3 Vacancies for Stenographer Grade C & D Exam
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Application Fee for Stenographer Grade C & D Exam
- 6 Scheme of Stenographer Grade C & D Exam
- 7 What are the important date for SSC Grade C & D Exam?
What is SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam?
The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade C and Stenographer Grade D for various Ministries in the Government of India. Only those candidates who have skills in stenography are eligible to apply. The age limit is between 18 to 30 years as on01.01.2022. Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. The Last Date of submission is 05th September, 2022.
How To Apply SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam?
To Apply SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam, the procedure are given below
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
I. One Time Registration
II. Filling of online Application for the Examination
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
1. Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully
before filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form’.
2. Before proceeding with One-Time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready.
a. Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
b. Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
c. Aadhaar Number.
d. Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
e. Disability Certificate Number, if you are a Person with Disability.
3. For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section on SSC Official Website (Above Link)
4. One-Time Registration process requires filling up of following information
a. Basic details
b. Additional and contact details
5. Online Registration Form6. After completion of registration process, ‘Basic Details’ can be changed. However, it is advised to the candidates to be cautious while making one time registration.
7. You are again cautioned that name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, matriculation examination details should be filled exactly as recorded in matriculation certificate. Your candidature may get cancelled in case of incorrect/ wrong information.
Part-II (Online Application Form)
Apply Link : https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/Apply
1. Before proceeding with filling of online application, keep the following data ready
a. Recent scanned colour passport size photograph.
1. Login to online system through your Registration Number and password.
2. Click Apply link in Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2022 Section under Latest Notifications‟ tab
3. Information in columns at S No-1 to 14 will be automatically filled from your One- Time Registration Data which is non-editable. However, if you want to modify any of One-Time Registration details, click on ‘Modify Registration’ tab provided at the left hand top corner of your dashboard and make suitable corrections before proceeding further.
Vacancies for Stenographer Grade C & D Exam
The Vacancies For SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam are given below,
a) Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (SSC Official Website >Candidate’s Corner>Tentative Vacancy).
b) Vacancies of Stenographer Grade „C‟ and Stenographer Grade „D‟ are in Ministries/Departments/Organizations of Central Government, including their Attached and Subordinate offices located in various States and Union Territories all over the country.
The Eligibility Criteria of SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam are given below,
(a) Stenographer Grade „C‟: 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2022, i.e., candidates born not before 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
(b) Stenographer Grade „D‟: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2022, i.e., Candidates born not before 02.01.1995 and not later than 01.01.2004 are eligible to apply.
Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Application Fee for Stenographer Grade C & D Exam
The Application Fee for Stenographer Grade C & D Exam are given below,
(a) Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
(b) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
(c) Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Scheme of Stenographer Grade C & D Exam
The Scheme of Stenographer Grade C & D Exam are given below,
What are the important date for SSC Grade C & D Exam?
The important date for Stenographer Grade C & D Exam are given below,