Organisation : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Name : SSC Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancies : 4300
Starting Date : 10th August, 2022
Last Date : 30th August, 2022
Website : https://ssc.nic.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
- 1 What is SSC SI & Police Exam?
- 2 How To Apply SSC SI & Police Exam?
- 3 Vacancies For SSC SI & Police Exam
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Application Fee of SSC SI & Police Exam
- 6 Scheme of SSC SI & Police Exam
- 7 What are the important date of SSC SI & Police Exam?
What is SSC SI & Police Exam?
SSC Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces Examination is organised by Staff Selection Commission. The Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2022 (i.e., candidates born not before 02.01.1997 and not later than 01.01.2002). Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory. The Last Date of online submission is 30th August, 2022.
How To Apply SSC SI & Police Exam?
To Apply SSC SI & Police Exam, the procedure are given below
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
I. One Time Registration
II. Filling of online Application for the Examination
Part-I (One-Time Registration)
1. Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully
before filling up the online ‘Registration Form’ and ‘Application Form’.
2. Before proceeding with One-Time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready.
a. Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
b. Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
c. Aadhaar Number. If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
i.Voter ID Card
vi.Employer ID (Govt./PSU/Private)
d. Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
e. Disability Certificate Number, if you are a Person with Disability.
3. For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section on SSC Official Website (Above Link)
4. One-Time Registration process requires filling up of following information
a. Basic details
b. Additional and contact details
5. For filling up the ‘One-Time Registration Form’, please follow the following steps:
a. A few critical details (e.g. Aadhaar Number, Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth etc) are required to be entered twice, in the relevant columns of the Registration Form, for verification purpose and to avoid any mistakes. If there is mismatch between original and verify data column, it will not be accepted and an indication will be given in red text.
b. S No-1, provide information about Aadhaar Number/Identity Card and its Number. Any one of these Numbers is required to be given.
c. S No-2: Fill your name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate. In case, you have made any changes in your name after matriculation, indicate the same at S No-2c and 2d.
d. S No-3: Fill your father’s name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
e. S No-4: Fill your mother’s name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
f. S No-5: Fill your date of birth exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
g. S No-6: Matriculation (10th Class) Examination Details which include:
i.Name of Education Board
iii.Year of passing
h. S No-7: Gender (Male/Female/Transgender)
i. S No-8: Level of Educational Qualification (highest).
j. S No-9: Your Mobile Number. This must be a working mobile number as it will be verified through ‘One Time Password’ (OTP). It may be noted that any information which the Staff Selection Commission/Delhi Police may like to communicate with you, will be sent on this mobile number only. Your mobile number will also be used for retrieval of password, if required.
k. S No-10: Your Email ID. This must be a working Email ID as it will be verified through OTP. It may also be noted that any information which the Staff Selection Commission/Delhi Police may like to communicate with you, will be sent on this Email ID only. Your Email ID will also be used for retrieval of password/Registration Number, if required.
l. Provide detail of State/UT of your Permanent Address.
m. When the Basic Details provided at S No-1 to 10 are saved, you will be required to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be saved and your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Your Registration Number and Password will be provided to you on your mobile number and Email ID.
n. You have to complete the Registration Process within 14 days failing which your Registration Details saved so far will be deleted.
o. Login using your Registration Number as username and auto generated password provided to you on your mobile and email. Change your password, when prompted on first login.
p. After successful password change, you need to login again using your Registration Number and changed password.
q On successful login, information about the ‘Basic Details’ so far filled by you will be displayed. You may edit it, if required or proceed further by clicking on ‘Next’ button at the bottom to complete your one-time Registration.
r. S No-11: Provide information about your Category.
s. S No-12: Provide information about your Nationality
t. S No-13: Provide information about visible Identification Mark. You may be required to show the above Identification Mark at various stages of examination.
u. S No-14: Provide information about disability, if any. Persons with Disabilities (PwD) (Locomotor), Locomotor disability of 40% and above
(either one or both leg affected): Yes/No. Provide Disability Certification Number.
v. S No: 15 to 18: Provide information about your Permanent and Present Address. Save the data and proceed further to last Part of the Registration Process.
w. Save the information provided. Take draft printout and review the information provided thoroughly, before ‘Final Submit’.
x. Read the ‘Declaration’ carefully, if you agree with the declaration, click ‘I Agree’.
y. Upon clicking ‘Final Submit’ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at designated field to complete the Registration Process.
z. After submission of Basic information, if the registration process is not completed within 14 days, your data will be deleted from the system.
6. After completion of registration process, ‘Basic Details’ can be changed. However, it is advised to the candidates to be cautious while making one time registration.
7. You are again cautioned that name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, matriculation examination details should be filled exactly as recorded in matriculation certificate. Your candidature may get cancelled in case of incorrect/ wrong information.
Part-II (Online Application Form)
1. Before proceeding with filling of online application, keep the following data ready
a. Recent scanned colour passport size photograph (not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination) in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap and spectacles. Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected. If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/not acceptable is given at Annexure-XI.
b. Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height). Applications with illegible/blurred signature will be rejected.
c. Details of qualifying educational qualification like passing year, roll number, percentage/CGPA, name of university, etc.
1. Login to online system through your Registration Number and password.
2. Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022’ Section under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
3. Information in columns at S No-1 to 13 will be automatically filled from your One- Time Registration Data which is non-editable. However, if you want to modify any of One-Time Registration details, click on ‘Modify Registration’ tab provided at the left hand top corner of your dashboard and make suitable corrections before proceeding further.
4. S. No.14: Do you belong to castes not included in Central List of OBCs but notified as OBC by the Government of NCT of Delhi (such candidate will be considered as OBC for Delhi Police and UR for other post).
5. S. No.15: Do you belong to castes not included in Central List of OBCs but notified as OBC by the Government of NCT of Delhi (such candidate will be considered as OBC for Delhi Police and EWS for other post).
6. S. No. 16: Select ‘Yes’, if you are a departmental candidate in the rank of Constable, Head Constable or Assistant Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police.
7. S. No.17.1 to 17.2: Select ‘Yes’, if you are an NCC Certificate Holder as on 30.08.2022 and provide the details of NCC Certificate.
8. S No. 18.1 to 18.2: Do you possess a degree or post graduate diploma certificate awarded by the Rashtriya Raksha University (RRU)? If ‘Yes’, provide the details of degree/certificate.
9. S. No. 19: Give your preference of Examination Centres. You may choose Examination Centres within the same Region. Choice for all the three Centres must be given in the order of preference.
10. S. No. 20.1 to 20.6: If you are an Ex-Serviceman, fill up the required information. Wards of Servicemen/Ex-Servicemen are not treated as Ex-Servicemen.
11. S. No.21: Select ‘Yes’, if you are eligible for special quota of Ex-Servicemen for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police. Please refer to para-3.3 of the Notice of Examination.
12. S. No. 22.1 to 22.2: If you are seeking age relaxation, select appropriate age- relaxation category.
13. S. No. 23: Indicate your highest qualification.
14. S. No. 24: Give details of qualifying Educational Qualification.
15. S. No. 25: Please see Para-17 of the Notice of Examination and fill up accordingly.
16. S. No. 26, 27 and 28: Information with regard to Present and Permanent Address will be filled up automatically from the One-Time Registration Data.
17. Upload your recent Photograph (not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination) as specified at S. No. 1(a) above. Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected. Specimen of photographs acceptable/not acceptable is given at Annexure-XI. Candidate may refer to the same.
18. Upload your signature as specified at S. No. 1(b) above. Applications with blurred signatures will be rejected.
19. S. No. 29: The photograph uploaded above should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Click ‘Yes’, if the photograph uploaded above is not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination.
20. Go through the declaration carefully and click on “I agree” check box, if you accept the same. Fill up captcha code.
21. Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry, click on ‘Edit/Modify’ button and make requisite corrections before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled, preview and verify the information and submit the Application.
22. Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
23. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
24. When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidates should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is normally not required to be submitted to the Staff Selection Commission at any stage. However, you may be required to provide printout of the online application form to address grievances related to online application, if any.
Vacancies For SSC SI & Police Exam
The Vacancies For SSC SI & Police Exam are given below,
The Eligibility Criteria of SSC SI & Police Exam are given below,
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022):
Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2022
Educational Qualifications (as on 30.08.2022):
Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Application Fee of SSC SI & Police Exam
The Application Fee of SSC SI & Police Exam are given below,
Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Notification : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2022/3810-note.pdf
Scheme of SSC SI & Police Exam
The SSC SI & Police Exam will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory.
What are the important date of SSC SI & Police Exam?
The important date of SSC SI & Police Exam are given below,