Organisation : Tamil Nadu Cooperative Institution District Recruitment Bureau
Recruitment Name : Assistant Recruitment 2023
No. of Vacancies : 2257
Application Start Date : 10-11-2023
Application Last Date : 01-12-2023
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
District Recruitment Bureau Assistant
Tamil Nadu Cooperative Institution has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Number of Vacancies : 2257
Ariyalur Cooperative — 28 https://www.drbariyalur.net/
Chengalpattu Cooperative — 73 https://www.drbcgl.in/
Coimbatore Cooperative — 110 https://www.drbcbe.in/
Chennai Cooperative — 132 https://www.drbchn.in/
Dindigul Cooperative — 67 https://drbdindigul.net/
Erode Cooperative — 73 https://drberd.in/
Kancheepuram Cooperative — 43 https://drbkpm.in/index.php
Kallakurichi Cooperative — 35 https://drbkak.in/login.php
Kanyakumari Cooperative — 35 https://drbkka.in/
Karur Cooperative — 37 https://drbkarur.net/
Krishnagiri Cooperative — 58 https://drbkrishnagiri.net/
Mayiladuthurai Cooperative — 26 https://www.drbmyt.in/
Nagapattinam Cooperative — 08 https://drbngt.in/
Nilgiris Cooperative — 88 https://drbngl.in/index.php
Ramnad Cooperative — 112 https://drbramnad.net/index.php
Salem Cooperative — 140 https://drbslm.in/
Sivagangai Cooperative — 28 https://drbsvg.net/
Thirupathur Cooperative — 48 https://drbtpt.in/index.php
Thiruvarur Cooperative — 75 https://drbtvr.in/index.php
Thoothukudi Cooperative — 65 https://drbtut.in/index.php
Tirunelveli Cooperative — 65 https://drbtny.in/index.php
Tiruppur Cooperative — 81 https://drbtiruppur.net/
Tiruvallur Cooperative — 74 https://drbtvl.in/index.php
Trichy Cooperative — 99 https://drbtry.in/
Ranipet Cooperative — 33 https://drbrpt.in/
Thanjavur Cooperative — 90 https://drbtnj.in/
Tiruvannamalai Cooperative — 76 https://drbtvmalai.net/
Cuddalore Cooperative — 75 https://www.drbcud.in/
Perambalur Cooperative — 10 https://drbpblr.net/index.php
Vellore Cooperative — 40 https://drbvellore.net/
Virudhunagar Cooperative — 45 https://vnrdrb.net/
Dharmapuri Cooperative — 28 https://www.drbdharmapuri.net/
Madurai Cooperative — 75 https://drbmadurai.net/
Namakkal Cooperative — 77 https://drbnamakkal.net/index.php
Pudukkottai Cooperative — 60 https://www.drbpdk.in/
Tenkasi Cooperative — 41 https://drbtsi.in/index.php
Theni Cooperative — 48 https://drbtheni.net/
Villupuram Cooperative — 47 https://drbvpm.in/
For Other: Rs. 500/-
For Dravids, Tribals & Handicapped of all caste: Rs. 250/-
For ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD/DW/ Aditi Davida’s/ Tribal Candidates: Nil
Payment Mode: Online
Instructions To Candidates
1. Candidates should apply only through online in the District Recruitment Bureau’s website.
2. All candidates have to furnish their correct SSLC /HSC/Degree Register Number, Month and Year of passing and Name of the Board/University, which issued the Certificate. Any details found to be wrong, the online Application is liable for rejection at any stage.
3. Candidate who has more than one SSLC mark sheet should enter the details available in the marks sheet issued after final attempt in which he/she had passed the SSLC examination.
4. A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is Mandatory for applying through online. E-mail ID and Mobile Number should always be kept in active. District Recruitment Bureau will send all communications and messages to the candidates registered e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
5. The details furnished by the candidate in the recruitment specific application will alone taken into account.
6. Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post applied for, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, E-mail ID, etc., will be considered as final. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondent regarding change of details will be entertained
7. The candidates have to use only the following mode of payment. ‘Online’ (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI)
8. When the candidate chooses to pay fees through the online payment gateway an additional page will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
9. After submitting your payment information in the online payment form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press back or refresh button in order to avoid payment failure or double charge.
10. If the online transaction is successfully completed, acknowledgement will be generated. Candidates should note this number for further reference.
11. District Recruitment Bureau reserves the right to change the mode of payment at any time without any intimation.
12. Candidates need not send the print out of the online application or any other supporting documents to the District Recruitment Bureau.
i) Candidates are advised to apply on-line, well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the District Recruitment Bureau website on account of heavy load on internet / website.
ii) Under no circumstance, a candidate should share/ mention e-mail ID and password or mobile number of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, they should create a new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account.
iii) Candidates should take utmost care while filling the online application. Candidates are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
iv) Candidates should carefully fill the details in the Online Application at the appropriate places and click the ‘SUBMIT’ button at the end of the on – line application format Before pressing the ‘SUBMIT’ button, candidates are advised to verify every particular filled in the application.
The name of the candidate or name of his / her father etc., should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may lead to disqualification of the candidates.
v) Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. District Recruitment Bureau will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission in providing the required details in the application form.
vi) District Recruitment Bureau is not responsible for online payment interruption or failure.
How to Apply?
Instructions For Applying District Recruitment Bureau Through Online :
Step 1: Open any browser either Mozilla Firefox (or) Internet explorer (or) Google Chrome type the corresponding District this link, the following page will
Step 2 : To apply click the link given “NOTIFICATION NUMBER : District(other than district central cooperative bank) Kindly read the note: By clicking “Apply Now”, the following page will be display.
HOW TO APPLY :
Step 1: Open any browser either Mozilla Firefox (or) Internet explorer (or) corresponding District link www.drb.in this link, the following page will be opened.
Step 2 : To apply click the link given 01-2023” Assistant in cooperative institution District(other than district central cooperative bank) . the following page will be display.
Step 1: Open any browser either Mozilla Firefox (or) Internet explorer (or) www.drb.in. After browsing sistant in cooperative institutions in The following application form will be opened. Here, you have to fill all the mandatory fields.
The following application form will be opened. Here, you have to fill all the
Fill all the fields with relevant data as shown below.
1. Name of the Applicant with
2. Date of Birth
3. Father’s Name with Initial
4. Mother’s Name with Initial
5. Guardian’s Name with Initial
6. Gender : Select anyone applicable for you
7. Marital Status : Select anyone i) Married ii) Unmarried which is applicable for you
8. Applicant’s Place of Birth : Type your place of
9. Native State : Select TAMILNADU or OTHER STATES which is applicable for you
10. Mother Tongue : TAMIL or TELUGU or OTHERS, Select anyone which is applicable for
11. Nationality : INDIAN or OTHERS, Select anyone which is applicable for you
12. Religion : HINDU or MUSLIM or CHRISTIAN or SIKHS OTHERS, select anyone which is applica
13. CERTIFICATE DETAILS
14. QUALIFICATION DETAILS
16. COMMUNICATION DETAILS
17. Email ID
Finally, you have to click SUBMIT button for Preview of your Payment Method: After the submission of the Application form, following Dash board appear for the fee payment After submitting the application, following dashboard appear from which payment can be done. On categories , amount will be display.
After the submission of the Application form, following Dash board appear for After submitting the application, following dashboard appear from which done. On clicking on PAY NOW, based on the special categories , amount will be display.
Notification Date 10-11-2023
Online Application Start Date 10-11-2023
Online Application End Date 01-12-2023 5.45 P.M.