Organisation : Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
Recruitment Name : Field Assistant (Trainee) Recruitment 2021
Qualification : ITI
Number of Vacancies : 2900
Posting Place : Tamilnadu
Last Date : 16.03.2021
Website : https://www.tangedco.gov.in/directrecruitment2020.html
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
TANGEDCO Direct Recruitment
Applications are invited only through ONLINE MODE upto 23.04.2020 for Direct Recruitment to the following posts.
Related / Similar Recruitment : TN TRB PG Assistant Recruitment 2021
Post & Vacancies
ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme
Knowledge in Tamil:
Candidates should possess an adequate knowledge of the official language of the State, namely Tamil, on the date of this notification as per (Per.) FB TANGEDCO Proceedings No.42 (Secretariat Branch) Dated 28.11.2019.
Certificate of Physical Fitness:
Candidates selected for appointment to the post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness from the Medical Officer of rank as stipulated by TANGEDCO
How To Apply?
1) Candidate should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in. In the website the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link.
2) The candidate should use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in online application. This email id and mobile number must be maintained active, as all the communications to the candidates from TANGEDCO will be sent only to the registered email id and mobile number.
3) The candidate must keep ready the details of Marks, Percentage/CGPA, Certificate Numbers, Year of Passing, Board/Institution details etc., in their hands before applying through online.
Apply Online : http://220.127.116.11/rect21/login.php
Mode of Fee Payment
1. The candidates can make payments through Bank Chalan, Net Banking, Payment Gateway and Debit/Credit card.
2. For mode of payment through chalan, the candidates have to select either Canara Bank or Indian Bank or Indian Overseas Bank.
3. Click “Download Challan” option. System will generate the payment challan which the candidates need to take print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or Canara bank as the case may be, to make the payment.
4. Collect the Candidate and TANGEDCO copy of the fee payment challan from the bank branch. Please check that Bank reference No, TANGEDCO acknowledgement number, Bank Branch code, and Deposit Date have been noted in the challan and is properly signed by the branch authorities. TANGEDCO copy need not be uploaded or submitted to TANGEDCO, but to be kept safe and to be produced when required.
(i) Applying for the post through online and attending the Physical Test and Written Examination is not a guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
(ii) All candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange, those who have completed ITI apprenticeship training in TANGEDCO/ TANTRANSCO/ TNEB and open market upon their eligibility as per qualification, age and other criteria have to apply through ONLINE to appear in the Physical Test.
(iii) The details of Physical Test to be conducted is provided as Annexure- II
(iv) After Certificate verification and physical test, the candidates who passed the Physical test alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and the candidates who do not pass the Certificate verification and Physical test will not be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination and further selection process. The competitive written examination shall be of objective type questions.
(v) After verification of the original certificates, physical test and written examination, the eligible candidates will be selected as per eligibility, merit of the marks in Competitive Written Examination and rule of reservation (respective turn in the Communal roster).
** To use blue or black ink Ball Point Pen only.
** Answer sheet will be invalidated if shaded in Pencil.
** The answer sheet will be invalidated if the box for Booklet Series is not shaded and could not be identified even by physical verification of the answer sheet.
** Marks will not be deducted for the questions left unanswered.
** Multiple shading will be considered as wrong answer.
The following methodology will be followed for arriving ranking for Direct Recruitment to the post of Field Assistant (Trainee) :-
1. Ranking will be based on the merit of marks obtained by the candidates in the OMR Examination.
2. If more than one candidate have scored same marks then the candidates with the lesser wrong answer will be placed higher in the ranking. The questions which were left unanswered will not be taken into account as wrong answer.
3. In case, if one or more candidates having same marks and with same number of wrong answer, then the candidate who is senior as per his/her date of birth will be placed higher in the rank.
4. In case, if one or more candidates having same marks, with same number of wrong answer and also with same date of birth, then the candidate who have submitted online application earlier will be placed higher in the ranking.
5. Even after the above if one or more candidates having equal footing then ranking will be arrived as per the alphabetical order of names.
Centres For Examination
The centre for physical test and examination will be updated in the TANGEDCO website and will be informed to the candidates in their registered mail id.
The TANGEDCO reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of centres and to re-allot the candidates.