THDC Engineers Recruitment 2022
Organisation : THDC India Limited
Post Name : THDC Engineers Recruitment 2022
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Number of Vacancies : 109
Starting Date : 20th July, 2022
Last Date : 19th August, 2022
Website : https://thdc.co.in/new-openings
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
- 1 What is THDC Engineers Recruitment?
- 2 How To Apply THDC Engineers Recruitment?
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Registration Fees for THDC Engineers Exam
- 5 Selection Process for THDC Engineers Exam
- 6 Health Standards for THDC Engineers Exam
- 7 Monthly Compensation for THDC Engineers Exam
- 8 What are the important date for THDC Engineers Exam?
What is THDC Engineers Recruitment?
THDCIL invites applications from bright, dedicated, result oriented, energetic and dynamic candidates with good academic records and experience to join us as Engineers On Fixed Term Basis In Different Disciplines Of Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & Specialized Branch (Master Degree Holders). The Selection Process consist of marks obtained in Academic Qualification, Job Experience and Personal Interview. Fixed Consolidate honorarium of Rs 60,000/- per month (CTC).
Related / Similar Recruitment : ECIL ITI Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
How To Apply THDC Engineers Recruitment?
To Apply THDC Engineers Recruitment, Follow the steps given below
Before applying for Online Registration Form candidates should possess the following:
1. Valid and active Email ID and Mobile No.
(E-mail ID and mobile number to be entered in online registration form is mandatory. In case a
candidate does not have a valid e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before
applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and mobile number entered in the online registration form active for at least one year. No change in the e-mail ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made via e-mail and/ or SMS only.)
2. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white background (Size-50 KB & Format-JPG/PNG/PDF)
(Photograph scanned and uploaded in THDCIL online registration form should be same as
submitted/uploaded in GATE-2022 application form and GATE-2022 admit card)
3. Scanned signature of the candidate. (Size-20 KB & Format-JPG/PNG/PDF).
(Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space
earmarked in the online registration form. Candidate is advised to confirm his/her uploaded
signature is clearly visible/ identifiable at the appropriate place.)
4. Scanned copy of Marksheet of Class Xth and XIIth & Marksheet and Degree of Graduation and Essential Qualification (Size-125 KB & Format-JPG/PNG/PDF)
5. Scanned copy of proof of Date of Birth (Class Xth Certificate-Size-125 KB & Format- JPG/PNG/PDF)
6. Scanned copy of Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable in case of
SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD/J&K Domiciled / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots /Doob Kshetra of
THDC Projects) in a format prescribed by the Government of India. (Size-125 KB & Format-
7. Scanned copy of Proof of norms adopted by University/Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA in to percentage. (Size-125 KB & Format-JPG/PNG/PDF) If CGPA is not applicable then upload the scanned copy of Marksheet.
8. Scanned copy of GATE-2022 Admit Card (Size-125 KB & Format-JPG/PNG/PDF)
Steps to Fill in Online Registration Form:
I. The relevant link will be made available on THDCIL website @Career
Section @New Openings. No other means/ mode of Registration Form shall be accepted.
Candidates shall only apply through online registration link. Before filling the Online Registration Form please read eligibility criteria and essential qualification required carefully.
II. Only the candidates who have appeared for GATE-2022 can register online in link available in THDCIL website against Advertisement No. 10/2022. Read the instructions carefully and fill in the Online Registration Form giving accurate and correct information. After filling it, system will generate a Unique Registration Number of THDC.
III. Candidates must ensure that they fill in the correct GATE-2022 Exam Details including GATE-2022 Admit Card Number in THDCIL Online Registration form.
IV. Next the candidates must fill in their Basic Information.
Candidates must enter the same name in the same configuration as they are entering while applying to GATE-2022. (For example, if the candidate is entering his name as Sanjay Kumar Singh in the Online GATE 2022 application, he must enter Sanjay Kumar Singh (exactly same 16 spelling) while applying to THDCIL Online Registration Form. He must not enter S K Singh or Sanjay K Singh while applying to THDCIL Online Registration Form.
V. Must carefully fill the fields asked in the Basic Information. Such as State Domicile, Category, Religion and other information asked.
VI. Fill in the details of Academics & Professional Qualification as per your marksheet and certificate only. Provide marks as per your marksheet. In case of CGPA provide correct marks in percentage after conversion.
VII. While filling in the Languages Known remember to tick the boxes provided in that section as well. Next fill in Address details and other information.
VIII. Remember to upload all the documents as per mentioned format and size. Please see that all documents uploaded are clear and readable.
IX. Upon completing the filling of the details in Registration form, candidate has to click the Save button and then proceed further
Step B: For Making Payment Of Registration Fee
1. Visit SBI Collect from https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
2. Select the check box of Terms & Conditions and click on “Proceed”.
3. State of Corporation/Institution——-> Select -All India
Type of Corporation/Institution——-> Select -Govt. Department.
4. Click on “Go”.
5. Govt. Department Name—–> Select—– THDC INDIA LIMITED.
6. Click on “Submit”.
7. Select Payment Category—–> Select—- Engineer Trainee (IT)
8. Fill in the details like THDC Registration No., Name and Father’s Name etc
The Eligibility Criteria of THDC Engineers Recruitment are given below,
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. The candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. All qualification should be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE appropriate statutory authority.
4. All Degree/Diploma should be from a recognized Indian University.
5. Computation of age and experience shall be done as on 01.08.2022.
Registration Fees for THDC Engineers Exam
The Registration Fees for THDC Engineers Exam are given below,
** Candidate belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category are required to pay non-refundable registration fee Rs. 600 (Rs Six Hundred Only) through online mode.
** The SC/ST/ PwBDs/ Ex- Servicemen/Departmental candidates (THDCIL Employees only) need not pay the Registration fee.
Selection Process for THDC Engineers Exam
The Selection Process for THDC Engineers Exam are given below,
1. The Eligible candidates shall be shortlisted category-wise for Personal Interview.
2. The Selection Process consist of marks obtained in Academic Qualification, Job Experience and Personal Interview.
Health Standards for THDC Engineers Exam
Applicants should have sound health. Before joining candidates will have to undergo medical examination by CMO of any Govt Hospitals. No relaxation in Medical Norms is allowed. For details of norms and Standard of Medical Fitness, please visit “Medical Norms” on recruitment
Monthly Compensation for THDC Engineers Exam
** Fixed Consolidate honorarium of Rs 60,000/- per month (CTC). However, higher consolidated honorarium (CTC) will be negotiable for deserving candidates depending on their academic qualification and job experience.
** In addition to consolidated honorarium, special allowance shall be payable location wise as applicable at the place of posting.
** Based on performance, on successful completion of continuous one year period/service in the event of extension an annual increase of 8% of honorarium per month may be considered.
** In addition to above, benefits such as (i)Reimbursement of monthly conveyance for official purpose on certification basis and one time reimbursement for mobile phone and laptop
** THDCIL Policy for Fixed Term Engagement in executive cadre and (ii)Medical benefits for self and spouse and 02 dependent children (subject to the eligibility as per the rule) from THDCIL
** Hospital/Dispensary and other empaneled hospitals as per the rules.
Notification : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2022/3747-note.pdf
What are the important date for THDC Engineers Exam?
The important date for THDC Engineers Exam are given below,
Starting Date : 20th July, 2022
Last Date : 19th August, 2022