Organisation : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC
Post Name : TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam (CSSSE) Recruitment 2022
Qualification : Degree in Statistics
Number of Vacancies : 217
Starting Date : 23rd August, 2022
Last Date : 21st September, 2022
Website : https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/english/notification.aspx
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is TNPSC CSSE Exam?
TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Services (CSSE) Recruitment is organised by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC. The Educational Qualification is Degree in Statistics. The total Number of Vacancies are 217. The Selection will be made in single stage, based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. The Last Date of submission is 21st September, 2022.
The Eligibility Criteria of TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Services are given below,
1. Age Limit:
2. Educational Qualification
How To Apply for TNPSC CSSE Exam?
To Apply for TNPSC CSSE Exam, Follow the below steps
1. One Time Registration:
(1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites
(2) “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee.
(3) To apply under One Time Registration System, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
(4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration System.
(5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and Password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID / PASSWORD with any other Person or Agency.
(6) . Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
(7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
(8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, signature and the documents specified in Annexure-II will be summarily rejected after due process.
One Time Registration Link: https://apply.tnpscexams.in/otr?app_id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ==
Application Link: https://apply.tnpscexams.in/apply-now?app_id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ==
Step 1: Go to the above Link
Step 2: Click on Apply Now
Step 3: Enter User Name & Password
Step 4: Click on Login
Vacancies of TNPSC CSSE Exam
The Vacancies of TNPSC CSSE Exam are given below,
Application Fees of TNPSC CSSE Exam
The Application Fees of TNPSC CSSE Exam are given below,
Selection Procedure of TNPSC CSSE Exam
The Selection Procedure of TNPSC CSSE Exam are given below,
** The Selection will be made in single stage, based on the marks obtained by thecandidates in the written examination subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
** Rule of reservation not applicable for the post of Statistical Compiler as the Cadre Strength is 1.
** The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the examination, will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
Notification : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2022/3957-note.pdf
What are the important dates of TNPSC CSSE Exam?
The important dates of TNPSC CSSE Exam are given below,