Organisation : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Recruitment Name : Assistant Director of Horticulture & Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2021
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Number of Vacancies : 197
Posting Place : Tamilnadu
Last Date : 04.03.2021
Website : https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/English/Notification.aspx
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
TNPSC ADH/HO Recruitment
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 04.03.2021 for direct recruitment to the posts of Assistant Director of Horticulture and Horticultural Officer included in the Tamil Nadu Horticultural Service.
Related / Similar Recruitment :
It is mandatory for applicants to register their basic particulars through one – time online registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards registration fee and then they should apply online for this recruitment.
The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission:
The qualification prescribed for the posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies: 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s degree + P.G. degree as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification.
Knowledge in Tamil:
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
How To Apply?
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission?s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency
One Time Registration Fee : Rs.150
Examination Fee : Rs. 200
Mode of Payment
Written Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only), is payable by online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the SBI / HDFC Bank within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
Applicants appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory. The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the written examination will not be considered for selection even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
For Assistant Director of Horticulture Post:
For Horticultural Officer Post:
Notification : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2021/2626-ADH.pdf