TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post Recruitment 2022 : tnpsc.gov.in
Organisation : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Post Name : TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post
Number Of Vacancies : 731
Start Date : 18th November 2022
Last Date : 17th December 2022
Website : https://www.tnpsc.gov.in
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What Is TNPSC Post Recruitment?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 17.12.2022 for direct recruitment to the post of VETERINARY ASSISTANT SURGEON included in the Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service. Examination for this post shall be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) Method. The Last Date Of TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post Recruitment is 17th December 2022.
Related / Similar Recruitment : Indian Navy Recruitment Post 2023
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Post Recruitment
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification (i.e., Degree) awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission:
Name of the Post
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
a) B.V.Sc., Degree. (now known as B.V.Sc & A.H) and
b) Must have passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent examination with Tamil as one of the languages.
Registered as Veterinary Practitioner with the Tamil Nadu State Veterinary Council Constituted under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984)
(i) The educational qualification prescribed for the posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies: 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s Degree as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification. (Section 20(4)(iv) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016).
(ii) Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification, in the form of Government Order issued on or before the date of this notification, and submit it along with the online application, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected after due process. The Government Orders regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
How To Apply For TNPSC Post Recruitment?
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites in the above link.
2) “One Time Registration” by linking Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/ PASSWORD with any other person or agency.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, signature and the documents specified in Annexure III will be rejected after due process.
Recruitment Notification : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2022/4026.pdf
Registration & Examination Fee TNPSC Post Recruitment
Registration Fee :
For One Time Registration (G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted. Rs.150/
Examination Fee :
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below. Rs.200/
What Is The Last Date Of TNPSC Post Recruitment?
The Last Date Of TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post Recruitment is 17th December 2022.