Organisation : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name : UPSC National Defence Academy NDA & Naval Academy NA Exam II 2022
Qualification : 10 +2
Number of Vacancies : 400
Last Date : 7th June 2022
Exam Date : 4th September
Website : https://upsc.gov.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is UPSC NDA & NA Exam II?
UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam II NDA is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The NDA Exam is conducted twice a year. The exam is conducted in two stages, stage one is the written exam and stage two is the interview. Candidates are required to score a minimum of around 25% marks in each subject to clear the NDA Written Examination. Candidates clearing the Written Exam will be called in for the SSB Interview.
Related / Similar Recruitment : UPSC Engineering Services Examination Recruitment 2023
How To Apply UPSC NDA & NA Exam II?
To Apply UPSC National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam II NDA, Follow the below step
Step 1: Go to the link upsconline.nic.in
Step 2: Click on UPSC NDA Exam II
Step 3: Enter Registration Number
Step 4: Enter Date of birth
Step 5: Enter Captcha
Step 6: Click on Submit button
1. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however if due to any unavoidable situation, if he submits another/multiple applications, then he must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, photo identity card document, fee etc.
2. Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form
The eligibility of UPSC NDA & NA Exam II are given below,
A candidate must be unmarried male/female and must be
(i)a citizen of India, or
(ii)a subject of Nepal, or
(iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:
Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02ndJanuary, 2004 and not later than 1st January, 2007 are eligible.
Vaccancies of UPSC NDA & NA Exam II
The Vaccancies of UPSC NDA & NA Exam II are given below,
The Application Fee of UPSC NDA & NA Exam II is 100/-
(excepting SC/ST candidates/female candidates/Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee)
The Selection procedure of UPSC NDA Exam II are given below,
1. Psychological Aptitude Test
2. Intelligence Test
Scheme Of Examination
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows
2. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
3. Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
4. The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
5. The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
What is the last date of UPSC NDA & NA Exam II?
The last date of UPSC NDA & NA Exam II is 7th June 2022.