You are here: Home > Facility
All posts from

AP Housing Beneficiary Search/Register & Check Status of Complaint :

Organization : Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation
Facility : Beneficiary Search/Register & Check Status of Complaint
Home Page :

Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.

How To Search AP Housing Beneficiary?

Andhra Pradesh is the first State in the country which has established an exclusive organisation to achieve the objective of providing shelter to all.

Related / Similar Service : Search Aadhaar Details

Kindly Follow the below steps to search Andhra Pradesh (AP) Housing Beneficiary
Step 1 : Select District
Step 2 : Select Mandal
Step 3 : Select Gram Panchayat
Step 4 : Enter Beneficiary Name
Step 5 : Select Beneficiary
Step 6 : Click on Get Beneficiary Details Button.


Step 1 : Enter Beneficiary Id
Step 2 : Get Beneficiary Details Button. Then you can see the result that after submitting search

How To Search FTO?

1. Enter FTO No.
2. Click on Get FTO Button and get FTO Status Details


** Mobilizes loans from various Financial Institutions for implementation of Housing Programmes.
** Plays the role of facilitator in the construction of houses by providing technical and financial assistance.

** Since 1979 as on 31.03.2007, 65.22 lakhs houses have been constructed in the state under different Central & State fully and partially subsidized schemes.

** Propagates cost effective and eco-friendly construction materials and technologies in the construction of houses
** .Imparts training for skills upgradation through Nirmithi Kendras.

** Encourages insitu production of alternative construction materials.
** Recovers loans from beneficiaries in installments by motivation.

How To Register Complaint?

Instructions to Register the Complaints Via Post :
** Download/Take Print of The Complaint Registration Form .
** Please fill out the form in complete (with Correct details) .

VIA Post

Posted To address is :
Grievance Officer,
Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Ltd.
Pin : ——-
Ph No: ——-

VIA Telephone

Citizens can dial the Toll Free Number “1100” to register complaints on Housing Services

How To Check Complaint Status?

** Enter Mobile Number or Request ID to know the details
** Click Search Button to check complaint status.

FAQs On AP Housing

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) On Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation

1. Please inform the details of stage-wise payments to be released under Indiramma Programme ?
Normally the payments are released in (3) stages
a). After completion of the basement – Rs.3,200/-
b). After completion of roof level – Rs.9,305/-
c). Roof casting – Rs.9,305/-

2. I have completed the basement 20 days back till date no payment received. How much cash will be given and in how many days ?
Rs.3,200/- will be released. Please open a bank account in nearest branch and inform the account number to the Mandal AE / WI so that the amount will be deposited with in a week.

3. Our WI neither releasing the payment nor issuing the cement in time. In such a case please inform the name of the higher officer and his phone number to be contacted and phone number?
** At mandal level AE or WI(RP) is available.
** At division level DyEE is available.
** At district level District Manager is available.

4. What is the action to be taken if the Cement earmarked for our colony is sold in black market ? and how to identify such cement belongs to APSHCL ?
To give necessary complaint to the Mandal AE or MRO or in the concerned Police Station. The cement supplied by the A.P.State Housing Corporation Limited, will be in red colour bag with APSHCL embossing.

With these particulars the cement can be identified that it belongs to APSHCL. A Complaint Redressal System has been put in place which can be contacted on toll free number 1100. We assure that action would be initiated on all such cases.”

5. Recently I have read in the news paper about the IAY wait list. What is the wait list and inform the details ?
As per the IAY guidelines communicated by the Govt. of India the unit cost per house is Rs.25,000/- which is a total subsidy.

The houses are sanctioned giving preference to the victims of Natural Calamities, Atrocities, freed bonded labour, physically handicapped persons, Widows. If you enroll your name in the mandal office you will be in the waiting list. The houses will be sanctioned to you on the priority basis.

6. I have completed the roof casting of the house but Rs.1,000/- has been deducted while releasing the payment. When requested for payment of Rs.1,000/- it was informed that Tri Colour has to be painted ? whether to get it painted or not ?.
Yes. As per the Govt instructed every house constructed under Indiramma has to be painted with Tri Colour. “..which is our National Colour”?

7. A house has been sanctioned to me under Indiramma Programme. It was informed that the Cement has to be obtained from the godown located at mandal head quarter. Is there any possibility to supply the cement to our village itself ?.
Presently as per the instructions the cement has to be obtained from the mandal godown only. However supply of cement to your village will be examined in future.

1 Comment
Add a Comment
  1. sir please help me

Leave a Reply

How to add comment : 1) Type your comment below. 2) Type your name. 3) Post comment. © 2021 Contact Us   Privacy Policy   SiteMap