Organisation : Assam Public Service Commission APSC
Recruitment Name : Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
Number of Vacancies : 264
Application Start Date : 06-11-2023
Application Last Date : 05.12.2023
Website : https://apsc.nic.in/advt_2023.asp
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Govemment in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Name of the Post : :- Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical), under Public Health Engineering Department.
No. of posts : 264 (Two Hundred and sixty-four) Nos.
(i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose or Employment Exchange Registration certificate of Assam which will be treated as proof of residency along with the online application form.
(Upload necessary documents)
(i) For Junior Engineer (Civil): 3 (Three) years Diploma in Civil Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE.
(ii) For Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 3 (Three) years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE.
(iii) For Junior Engineer (Electrical): 3 (Three) years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE.
(iv) For Junior Engineer (Chemical): 3 (Three) years Diploma in Chemical Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE
(Upload relevant all semester/year mark sheet reflecting the subjects and the final pass certificate)
The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2023.
The upper age limit is relaxable:
(1) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
(ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
(iii) For Ex-Servicemen, the maximum age shall be 50 (Fifty) years as on 01/01/2023 for Unreserved category, relaxable further by 3 (Three) years for OBC/MOBC candidates and 5 (Five) years for SC/ST candidates.
(iv) Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and UR Category of candidates as per Govt. Memorandum No. ABP 180/2017/105 dated Dispur the 7th January, 2019.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Class-X/Class-XII Examination Admit Card/Pass Certificate/Marksheet issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council where Age/Date of Birth (DOB) is clearly reflected.
No other document shall be accepted in lieu of the above mentioned documents for age proof.
(i) STARTING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION :- 06-11-2023
(ii) CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION :- 05-12-2023
(iii) LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE:- 07-12-2023
Under the Digital India initiative by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India, APSC has decided to launch its Online Recruitment portal with the help of CSC-SPV, a Meity approved organization, which will charge a processing fee of Rs. 40.00 + 18% tax = Rs.47.20/- from each candidate.
The Application Fee is as per Govt. Notification No. FEG.32/2016/8-A dated Dispur the 28th October, 2016 communicated vide letter No.ABP.60/2014/11 dated 2nd February 2018.
(1) To avail application fees relaxation prescribed for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/BPL, candidates must produce certificate of the clairned category issued by competent authority.
(ii) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
(iii) Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fees be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How To Apply?
1. Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
2. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link and complete the One Time Registration (OTR) process by providing basic details.
3. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, WILL BE INTIMATED TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.
4. After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
5. After login, applicants need to provide One Time Registration details such as Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Photo (Min size-50 KB & Max size-200 KB and not older than 3 months) & Signature (Min size-50 KB & Max size-200 KB) and other required documents. Once these details are submitted, applicants will be able to download the One Time Registration details. Then applicants can click on Applicant Section => Apply Section link for application form submission.
6. The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
7. Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
8. Pass certificate/ mark sheet of the degree furnished must clearly state the name of the candidate and degree awarded to him/her or subjects are specified as per Advertisement.
9. Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal Viva-Voce Interview.
10. Applicant should carefully fill all the information as asked in the application form and click on the declarations checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission.
11. Applicants must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled in correctly before final submission, since editing after final submission will not be allowed.
12. Documents such as educational Qualification, age proof, caste etc. required to be uploaded should be checked by going to the preview option before final submission to ensure that the documents are in legible condition.
13. After previewing the details filled in by the applicant he/she can either click ‘Submit’ for final submission or click ‘Cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission of the Application Form.
14. On completion of form submission applicant has to pay application fee along with processing fee as applicable.
15. Application fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded.
16. In case of failure of the payment applicant should click on button ‘Validate Payment’ to verify the payment from bank. In instances of double debit i.e. amount debited twice for the same transaction, the bank will automatically refund the fee to the applicant within 5-7 working days.
17. On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
18. Application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
19. Applicant may also fill their online form through Common Service Centers. Applicants without debit card/Internet banking may visit nearest CSCs.
20. The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. Fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
21. After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and retain the hardcopy of the Online Application Form.
22. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
Detailed Recruitment Notification Download here : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2023/4375-je.pdf