Organisation : Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Contest Name : APSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022
Applicable For : Residents of India
Starting Date : 26th July, 2022
Last Date : 26th August, 2022
Website : http://apsc.nic.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is APSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment?
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam. The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. The selection procedure will be notified later on followed by issuing corrigendum/addendum, if required. The Closing Date For Online Application is 26th August, 2022.
How To Apply APSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment?
To Apply APSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment, the procedure are given below
1. Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
2. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://online.apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link and complete the One Time Registration(OTR) process by providing basic details.
3. Candidates Are Advised To Register With Valid And Active E-Mail Address In The Online Application. Interview Schedule And Requirements With Regard To Copies Of Certifcates To Be Submitted In Respect Of Claims Made In The Online Application, Will Be Intimated To The Candidates Through The Website Of The Commission In Due Course Of Time.
4. After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
5. After login, applicants need to provide One Time Registration details such as Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Photo (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB and not older than 3 months) & Signature (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB) and other required documents. Once these details are submitted, applicants will be able to download the One Time Registration details. Then applicants can click on Home->Dashboard and see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’. Please note that One Time Registration details need to be provided only once.
6. The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
7. Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
8. Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal Viva-Voce Interview.
9. Applicant should carefully fill all the information as asked in the application form and click on the declarations checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission.
10. Applicants must ensure all relevant fields in the application are filled in correctly before final submission, since editing after final submission will not be allowed.
11. After previewing the details filled in by the applicant he/she can either click ‘Submit’ for final submission or click ‘Cancel’ button for necessary corrections before final submission of the Application Form.
12. On completion of form submission applicant has to pay application fee along with processing fee as applicable.
13. Application fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded.
14. In case of failure of the payment applicant should click on button ‘Validate Payment’ to verify the payment from bank. In instances of double debit i.e. amount debited twice for the same transaction, the bank will automatically refund the fee to the applicant within 5-7 working days.
15. On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
16. Applicant’s application will not be considered if fee is not paid for that application.
17. Applicant may also fill their online form through Common Service Centers. Applicants without debit card/Internet banking may visit nearest CSCs.
18. Candidates with less than 40% disability will not be considered for any relaxation which is applicable to Persons with benchmark disability candidates.
19. The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. Fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
20. After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and retain the hardcopy of the Online Application Form.
21. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
22. For any payment related issues, one can reach the following helpdesk numbers – GRAS Helpline (Telephonic):1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)
1. Click ‘Submit a ticket’ Click ‘Payment Related’
2. Fill-in your payment related details. Click ‘Submit ticket’ Bank – For any bank related issue we suggest applicants to contact their respective bank branches.
23. For any other issues related to online application form you can contact the following-
Email: cceapsc [AT] gmail [DOT] com
Contact No: 1800-572-23-43 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days.)
Required Documents for APSC Exam
The Required Documents for APSC Veterinary Officer Exam are given below,
a) Matriculation/10th Standard/HSLC Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by Central/State Board clearly indicating Date of Birth in support of their claim of age.
b) Certificates & Mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of qualifying examination.
c) Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark-sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
d) Experience certificates, whenever specifically mentioned in the advertisement (The experience column of the online application form should be filled as and when specifically mentioned in the advertisement/online application form)
e) Caste certificate issued by Govt. of Assam
f) BPL certificate/EWS certificate issued by Govt. of Assam. (wherever necessary)
g) Physically Handicapped certificate issued by the competent authority to Physically Handicapped persons eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness and if reservation is claimed by candidate for the post.
h) Persons already in Regular Government service, whether in permanent or temporary capacity other than casual/ad-hoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis are however required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post.
i) The candidates will have to submit Declaration Form-A, related to the Assam Public Services
(Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 published vide
Notification No:ABP.69/2019/17 dated Dispur, the 6th November/2019 which may be
downloaded from the official website.
j) Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
(i) The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose/ Voter ID/ Employment Exchange Registration certificate as a proof of residency along with the application.
Educational Qualification :
A Candidate must have a Degree in Bachelor of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc & A.H) from any recognized university.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
Vacancies For APSC Veterinary Officer
The Vacancies For APSC Veterinary Officer are given below,
Application Fee of APSC Veterinary Officer
The Application Fee of APSC Veterinary Officer exam are given below,
What are the important date of APSC Exam?
The important date of APSC Veterinary Officer Exam are given below,
Starting Date : 26th July, 2022
Last Date : 26th August, 2022