Organisation : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Recruitment Name : Assistant Agricultural Officer(AAO) & Assistant Horticultural Officer (AHO) Recruitment 2021
Qualification : Diploma Agriculture/Horticulture
Number of Vacancies : 429
Posting Place : Tamilnadu
Last Date : 04.03.2021
Website : https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/English/Notification.aspx
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Recruitment
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 04.03.2021 for Direct Recruitment to the posts of Assistant Agricultural Officer in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service and Assistant Horticultural Officer in Tamil Nadu Horticultural Subordinate Services
Related / Similar Post : TNPSC Assistant Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through one – time online registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards registration fee and then they should apply online for this recruitment.
The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
For The Post Of Assistant Agricultural Officer:-
(i) Must have passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination.
(ii) Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
1. Candidate who have not possessed the two year Diploma in Agriculture are not eligible for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer even though they possess Higher Qualification.
2. Diploma in Agricultural Technology (3 Years Course) is not the prescribed Educational qualification as per the special rule for the Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service.
For The Post Of Assistant Horticultural Officer:-
1) A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination
2) A pass in the two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or Gandhigram Rural University.
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification.
How To Apply?
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.in
2. One-Time Registration (OTR) using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post.
3. For applying in One-Time Registration, the applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same as per the specifications given in the guidliness for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One-Time Registration.
5. Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID with any other person or agency.
a) Registration Fee:
For One-Time Registration : Rs.150/-
b) Examination Fee:
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment: Rs.100/-
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method.
Centre For Examination