TNPSC Group-V.A Services Assistant Secretariat Exam Recruitment 2022
Organisation : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC
Post Name : TNPSC Group-V.A Services Assistant Secretariat Exam Recruitment 2022
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Number of Vacancies : 161
Starting Date : 23rd August, 2022
Last Date : 21st September, 2022
Website : https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/English/Notification.aspx
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
- 1 What is TNPSC Group-V.A Services Recruitment?
- 2 How To Apply TNPSC Group-V.A Services Exam?
- 3 Vacancies For Group-V.A Exam
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Selection Procedure for Group-V.A Exam
- 6 TNPSC Group-V.A Exam Scheme
- 7 Examination Fee for TNPSC Group-V.A Exam
- 8 What are the important date for TNPSC Group-V.A Exam?
What is TNPSC Group-V.A Services Recruitment?
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 21.09.2022 for the posts of Assistant Section Officer / Assistant in Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service included in Group-V.A Services to be made by recruitment by transfer from among the holders of the posts of Junior Assistant or Assistant in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service. The educational qualifications prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies viz., 10th + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. Degree. The Last Date of submission is 21st September, 2022.
Related / Similar Contest : TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Exam (CSSSE) Recruitment 2022
How To Apply TNPSC Group-V.A Services Exam?
To Apply TNPSC Group-V.A Services Exam, the procedure are given below
1. One Time Registration Link : https://apply.tnpscexams.in/otr?app_id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ==
2. Application Link : https://apply.tnpscexams.in/apply-now?app_id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ==
1. One Time Registration:
(1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites
(2) “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee.
(3) To apply under One Time Registration System, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
(4) No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration System.
(5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and Password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID / PASSWORD with any other Person or Agency.
(6) . Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
(7) Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
(8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, signature and the documents specified in Annexure-II will be summarily rejected after due process.
Vacancies For Group-V.A Exam
The Vacancies For TNPSC Group-V.A Exam are given below,
The Eligibility Criteria of TNPSC Group-V.A Exam are given below,
2. Educational Qualification:
Selection Procedure for Group-V.A Exam
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in Written Examination and subject to
the rule of reservation of appointments , a tentative list of eligible candidates will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the certificates already uploaded, the eligible candidates will be summoned for original certificate verification followed by counselling for selection.
TNPSC Group-V.A Exam Scheme
The TNPSC Group-V.A Exam Scheme are given below,
Examination Fee for TNPSC Group-V.A Exam
i. Examination fee of Rs.100/-
ii. Applicants have to pay the service charges also as applicable.
iii. Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
Notification : https://www.indianin.org/uploads-new/pdf2022/3835-note.pdf
What are the important date for TNPSC Group-V.A Exam?
The important date for TNPSC Group-V.A Exam are given below,